Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok will do, it should be ok with small light gliders pref below 2m, but i think the fling should be light enough

Comment

I'm in contact with hosemonster, will update and see how.

Comment

Tony,

You are not the only one who's got deeply poisoned. I also got an Sophisticated Lady, a Sagitta RES, ASW-28, semi-scale ASK-21 in my storeroom. I happened to just finish assembling my Adriana LMR kit I bought 2 years ago. Oh yah hor, my DG-1000 is still lying under my table.

Comment

Originally posted by joe yap
          Tony,

You are not the only one who's got deeply poisoned. I also got an Sophisticated Lady, a Sagitta RES, ASW-28, semi-scale ASK-21 in my storeroom. I happened to just finish assembling my Adriana LMR kit I bought 2 years ago. Oh yah hor, my DG-1000 is still lying under my table.

Talk about mixing with the wrong folks.....

Comment

Originally posted by ammo
            I'm in contact with hosemonster, will update and see how.
            Okay, will purchase this thru you then.

We test first this coming morning, ...then demo it on the 12 BBQ !

Originally posted by joe yap
            But I only just started/got poisoned 2 months ago ! ...and I aredi have like 2 years supply of ARF and Kits !
            Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

No, don't get the wrong idea, don't need to purchase thru me, but we can share the shipping if you're buing as well, cos he told me it's crazily expensive to ship!

Comment

if you are having trouble keeping all those kits, I can adopt some
                Free of course.

Originally posted by Ghostfit
                Okay, will purchase this thru you then.

We test first this coming morning, ...then demo it on the 12 BBQ !

But I only just started/got poisoned 2 months ago ! ...and I aredi have like 2 years supply of ARF and Kits !

Comment

Tony, fix up all your kits and come with us to Phuket, let them soar. I bet you will not regret the trip. Give your self some excuse to try out your glider for this forthcoming trip

Where are you flying this Sunday, I also have Hi-start if you need to borrow one to try out.

James

Comment

Let's gather at PFW to give the histart a try. mine is the dynaflite 2m version so i think it's kinda weak by standards, Wally bring yours along also

Comment

a.... do you think it can pull a 3m "bird of Time""

Let's gather at PFW to give the histart a try. mine is the dynaflite 2m version so i think it's kinda weak by standards, Wally bring yours along also

Comment

Nope, and given the size of pfw, a 2m glider would be pretty much the limit

Comment

Originally posted by Wally
                          Tony, fix up all your kits and come with us to Phuket, let them soar. I bet you will not regret the trip.
                          I've aredi prepared the Gliders for Phuket and certainly looking forward to it but may not be able to go due to some other career related reasons

No, don't get the wrong idea, don't need to purchase thru me, but we can share the shipping if you're buing as well, cos he told me it's crazily expensive to ship!
                          Yes, I'm aware of that after looking at stuff from Tower hobby and Art Hobby, but I've discovered that if you put together a combined order of 3-5 items, the shipping cost usually averaged out to around US$30 per item, a much more reasonable figure.

Originally posted by mave
                          if you are having trouble keeping all those kits, I can adopt some
                          Free of course.
                          Sure ! ...no problems ...but you must first let me trimmed out the bird nicely, fly it long enough to ensure it's flyable, put it thru acrobatics to ensure the wings won't fold, test crash it to ensure it's tough enough, check that the UV protection is there so it won't crumble when you take over.
                          ...see ! ...the things I'll do for my flying buddies !

Okay, ...this Sunday morning at around 8.30 am, we'll test Hi Start Fling TD at PFW
                          Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

The local weather update at Nowcast nowadays is very outdated. It's still showing 10am's weather @ 1pm.

Comment

Wah so thoughtful ah.

Tomorrow cannot make it, got tonnes of thing to settle before monday. YOu guys enjoy!

Originally posted by Ghostfit

Sure ! ...no problems ...but you must first let me trimmed out the bird nicely, fly it long enough to ensure it's flyable, put it thru acrobatics to ensure the wings won't fold, test crash it to ensure it's tough enough, check that the UV protection is there so it won't crumble when you take over.
                              ...see ! ...the things I'll do for my flying buddies !

Okay, ...this Sunday morning at around 8.30 am, we'll test Hi Start Fling TD at PFW

Comment

Ok guys, i'll try to be there tomorrow morning at 8:30

It's going to be a big challenge for my alarm clock

Comment

Working...
                                X