Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mazon
    yeah. woo hoo my order arrived today. fly fly fly while stocks last.
    Wah you're fast lol

Multiplex Parkmaster 3D
    Tarot 450SE V2

Comment

Alright! Now can you place another order for next weekend at Sedili?

Comment

Buy Buy BUY!!!

Comment

Guys,

Was at the reservoir today from 12noon till last light, the wind was excellent. Straight on the slope and thermal, best at about 4.30 pm. There were only a few flyers, fair to say after 2 weeks of rain, we really enjoyed ourselves.

I flew 3 planes, but best of all, manage to finally trimmed out my 4m cg. Had 3 flights on it today. The longest one was slightly under 1 hour. Today is a good day.!!

Hopefully it is the same tomorrow. Judging from the wind today, doesnt seem like the season is ending.

Comment

Today was really good. Clear Blue sky. Hope that tomorrow will be the same.
            Too many models , so little time

Comment

Wind is blowing very strong. No sign of rain clouds. Seem to be stronger than yesterday. From where I am, seem like it is 350-030 at 12 gusting 15 kts. The sun is out so there will be plenty of thermal.

..dont go, will regret....

cheers

Comment

Yeah. Hold on to that wind longer, will you? I'm coming down tomorrow afternoon. Got tied up today.

Comment

Today wind was excellent. Went there late but enjoyed nonetheless. when I was there, it was straight on the slope. Even the birds were out playing.

Tomorrow however I will be working. so enjoy....

cheers

Comment

Today, sunday, the wind seems to be blowing as well. slightly more hazy than yesterday. Looks like another great day for flight. Have fun guys, I will be working today.

cheers

Comment

Weather and wind condition looking good this afternoon. Got my glider in the trunk.....heading for the slope later!

Comment

Weather and wind condition was good at BR on Monday evening.

When I reached there at about 6.00pm, Mr Johnny just completed 1-hour of flight with his strange, but beautiful yellow 'thing'. Francis was trying to fly his new ASK-21. This is a very beautiful semi-scale from (FVK?). He said that there were some stall issue with the glider.

I flew my Ptero for about 50 mins together with a guy with the Easy Glider and we have the Eagles for company. Yesterday was a good outing.

MS

Comment

This is my first few trips to Bedok Reservoir. Went yesterday, managed to have about 1/2 hr's flight with the ehawk 1400.

Today tried again, with msc. No wind. Seemed to be blowing in the wrong direction.

Hope the coming days has some more wind.
                          "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm
                            This is my first few trips to Bedok Reservoir. Went yesterday, managed to have about 1/2 hr's flight with the ehawk 1400.

Today tried again, with msc. No wind. Seemed to be blowing in the wrong direction.

Hope the coming days has some more wind.

I was there for 2.5hrs enjoying the scenary. It was a nice long chit-chat with Sunstorm......we packed up at about 5.40pm.
                            Hopefully there will be some wind this evening!

MS

Comment

wind's blowing east.

Possible?
                              "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm
                                wind's blowing east.

Possible?

Got my glider in the boot, will be there at about 5.55pm!!

Comment

Working...
                                X