Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually haven't left house yet. Sure looks bad, maybe might be raining there so will not even be possible to try and get the broken plane down. Keep clicking refresh on NEA site but last forecaste remains stuck at 1230. Probably change mind and not go after all cos will have to leave there by 1630, so really not much time left.

Comment

Originally posted by DL8698
      Actually haven't left house yet. Sure looks bad, maybe might be raining there so will not even be possible to try and get the broken plane down. Keep clicking refresh on NEA site but last forecaste remains stuck at 1230. Probably change mind and not go after all cos will have to leave there by 1630, so really not much time left.

The sky looks dark now. The met station says that there will be thunderstorm rain later in the afternoon...

Comment

Originally posted by msc
        The sky looks dark now. The met station says that there will be thunderstorm rain later in the afternoon...
        Thanks for update. Think I'll stay home and continue building my e-starter or watch tv or something. Still can't figure out why NEA site does not update beyond 1230.

Comment

I'll say. The wind is waiting for my Pilatus B-4.

Comment

Raining heavily now with thunderstorm and lightning...

Comment

Luckily I got updated on-the-ground information. Went for a hair cut instead.

Comment

today still air also. There is a big weather system sitting over asean region, stretches from bay of bengal to north australia almost, throwing the wind off.

Also, upper level wind have changed. looks like its established south east on the way to south west...

This may mark the begining of the end of this season. Might have 2 or 3 weekends left.

Time to get those tow release ready and the tugs too...

cheers

Comment

Is this what some people in BR called the 'end-of-the-world'?
                  We have such a short season only.....glad that I made many new friends at BR!

Will monitor the wind situation.......anyone with wind updates, please shout out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by msc
                    We have such a short season only.....!!!
                    That's why you need to travel to Sedili or Phuket.

Anyway wind on Sunday looks good but may not be strong.

Comment

Originally posted by chiadennis
                      That's why you need to travel to Sedili or Phuket.

Anyway wind on Sunday looks good but may not be strong.

I got leisure travel restriction leh......but, I will be working in Penang on Mar 3-5, maybe I should bring along glider.
                      Anyone knows if there is good wind at Batu Ferringgi?

Comment

Originally posted by Vortices
                        Time to get those tow release ready and the tugs too...
                        Let me know next time you go glider towing... sure would like to see that!

Comment

Kevin, you got bigger tug?

Comment

tomorrow at 3PM anyone interested to drop by ?
                            Helis
                            Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

I was there today at 6.30pm and the wind was pretty o.k. and I had 30 mins of flight on my bee. I am a happy man.
                              Too many models , so little time

Comment

il be there today at 2 +
                                Helis
                                Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Working...
                                X