Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I flew my eHawk2000 yesterday, after everybody left. The wind was light, and gusty at times. I flew for about 20mins and landed. A young lady came up to me and said that I looked cool......But I think she meant to say that the flying glider was cool.
    She asked the usual stuffs.....how much, where to buy, how high it can fly, etc. From her pleasant look, I think she may be a regular there at weekends.

So, to all the single guys there......Gliding makes you look cool, and a chance to meet girls!

MS

Comment

Originally posted by msc
      I flew my eHawk2000 yesterday, after everybody left. The wind was light, and gusty at times. I flew for about 20mins and landed. A young lady came up to me and said that I looked cool......But I think she meant to say that the flying glider was cool.
      She asked the usual stuffs.....how much, where to buy, how high it can fly, etc. From her pleasant look, I think she may be a regular there at weekends.

So, to all the single guys there......Gliding makes you look cool, and a chance to meet girls!

MS

So you were alone, did you bend down and look between your knees to see if it's her feet touches the ground? I bet she'd look like the pic if her feet didn't touch the ground.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by nixaad
        So you were alone, did you bend down and look between your knees to see if it's her feet touches the ground? I bet she'd look like the pic if her feet didn't touch the ground.

Ha, Ha, I don't believe in such things and that's probably explain why I am not scared. I am a newbie in such super-natural stuffs, you'll have to explain....

Anyway, there was still some daylight and I left before dark at about 7.20pm.

Comment

Originally posted by nixaad
          Bro, ...you "sua koo" lah ! ...nowadays, its the gals who makes the first move ! ...if can "dapak" a sugar-daddy, lagi better !
          Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

wow..the picture freakishly scary...at least pg18.

have to neutralise it with a good picture...

kevin

Comment

give up, spent last 15 minutes looking for a picture of rc model with a pretty face...found none. convinced the two doesnt go together...

Comment

Girl in tube top at BR

Originally posted by msc

MS
                How come the same thing happened to me when I was alone the other day, I was flying late into the evening and was about to pack up when this young girl came up to me and ask me a whole bunch of questions? And even ask when I will be flying again and if she can have a go at my Fox the next time. Is the girl you met have long black hair wearing a spagetti tube top and a nike shorts with a very sweet smile in her 20s? She appears at 7:00++pm?

Comment

I guess now, more will come later and stay later, wind would not be the most important anymore...need to get a pretty plane with lights...

Comment

ok ok..found this picture in my scrap picture folder...

Comment

Some of us were just on the topic of night sloping .....

Is that a Grip 'em?

Comment

Originally posted by Wally
                        How come the same thing happened to me when I was alone the other day, I was flying late into the evening and was about to pack up when this young girl came up to me and ask me a whole bunch of questions? And even ask when I will be flying again and if she can have a go at my Fox the next time. Is the girl you met have long black hair wearing a spagetti tube top and a nike shorts with a very sweet smile in her 20s? She appears at 7:00++pm?

It was a pretty young thing alright, but she was wearing polo-T, shorts and running shoes. She got her hair tied-up, not sure if it was really long, but I noticed that it was not dyed, like many other girls. It was natural black.
                        Yeah, could be in the mid-20's, I think. Pretty smile though.
                        Kept on saying "this is real cool..."

She talked to me after I landed my eHawk at about 6.55pm. Luckily there were no mistakes or stupid flying as the wind was just right.

I hope this incident will not cause congestions of "RC flyers" in the late evening......

Comment

Ha HA HAA!

I finally see the other side of you guys. Thought you all only dead serious, fly, fly, fly.

Long time ago, before the TPE was built, I was driving along Tampines Road with my wife in pax seat, at area just at the end of Paya Lebar Airport runway, a "girl" wearing all white waved to me as I drove past, like she was trying to thumb a ride. This particular area is very deserted, no houses any where around. I told my wife, "better don't stop, something weird going on here".

As I passed, took a look in the rear view mirror. There was NO ONE behind. "She" had disappeared. I drove as fast as I could to get the heck out of that area!

Comment

Originally posted by DL8698
                            Ha HA HAA!

I finally see the other side of you guys. Thought you all only dead serious, fly, fly, fly.

Long time ago, before the TPE was built, I was driving along Tampines Road with my wife in pax seat, at area just at the end of Paya Lebar Airport runway, a "girl" wearing all white waved to me as I drove past, like she was trying to thumb a ride. This particular area is very deserted, no houses any where around. I told my wife, "better don't stop, something weird going on here".

As I passed, took a look in the rear view mirror. There was NO ONE behind. "She" had disappeared. I drove as fast as I could to get the heck out of that area!

Hey, let's not turn this thread into a "Ghost story" thread. I thought we will have more contributions with regards to: the best pick-up lines, how to better attract girls, what to wear for RC flying, etc....

Comment

Originally posted by msc
                              the best pick-up lines, how to better attract girls,
                              Unfortunately, as far as these aspects are concerned, I need to learn from all you Sifu's. I don't know much about these things.

Should we start a thread for "Ghost Stories"? I have plenty of these to tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Vortices
                                ok ok..found this picture in my scrap picture folder...
                                WOW nice ...
                                JAS 39 Gripen

Slop soarer ???
                                Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X