Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mave
    ha... don't scare him lah, if not he will hide inside "mountain hole" and there not come out.

By the way, the weather/wind seems to be looking good.
    No no, he's quite determined to go often as far as i know

Comment

Originally posted by ammo
      Not really space hogger, but the weather changes with my arrival
      * sometimes *
      Originally posted by Raven
      You SURE boh?? (I dont mean the weather)
      I mean "Sometimes" I think.... actually its "Most of the time"

ammo you always bring the rain
      Please dun me ...but maybe the heavens trying to hint to you to take a bath !

...Aiyah ! ...next time bring along all your helis lah ! ...if no wind, just tie the helis to the ground and use the rotor blades as fans to generate wind !
      Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Saturday, 1230pm, Wind is 025/8 gusting 12 kts. Sun is out. looks like going to be good day. Unfortunately I am working again . Have fun Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
          Please dun me ...but maybe the heavens trying to hint to you to take a bath !

...Aiyah ! ...next time bring along all your helis lah ! ...if no wind, just tie the helis to the ground and use the rotor blades as fans to generate wind !
          As far as i know, he bath and scrub whereever he could before leaving for bedok everytime

Comment

Originally posted by ammo
            As far as i know, he bath and scrub whereever he could before leaving for bedok everytime
            Bro ! ...I meant YOU lah ! ...The heavens hinting that YOU need to take a bath before leaving for BR lah !

...tomorrow please don't forget to take a big bath b4 leaving the house for Sendilli !
            Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Where's the bell?

Yesterday, 20 Jan went to Bedok Reservoir at 9 am. Wind was fantastic but where was everyone? (Forgot about Sedili Trip) Waited a while, a couple of gents came along. I still under instruction so ask these gents if they fly mode 2, but as expected both were mode 1.

I was hesitant to fly cos have not actually flown without attention from my instructor or assistant instructor. Watched them fly for a while and, finally after lots of encouragement and prodding, decided to launch.

Managed a few flights with my Easy Glider and landed reasonably well, sort of.
              Last flight I got distracted momentarily and glider hit a tree and dropped to ground fortunately with minimal damage. Well, as they say any landing you walk away from is a good landing.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I wanna heard over to Bedok slope 1 of these days with my easy glider, may i know where is the place? I tried driving around, saw a slope but dunno if it's there, do i park near the coffee shop area and walk towards the reserviour?

Comment

Originally posted by hoppie
                  Hi Guys,

do i park near the coffee shop area and walk towards the reserviour?
                  Bedok Res Road Blk 743 is the nearest block to the start of the path leading to the "mysterious" slope. Park anywhere around here, now, facing the reservoir, take the path to the left. You should see a small children playground and some construction activities. After barely 20 meters the path will start to go upwards and at the top is where the RC guys fly from.

Hope to see you there.

Comment

Guys and Gals(if only)

today the wind at the slope was fantastic. I was there from 1030 till about 3 pm. Everything flew well. only 3 of us were there. The rain did come thru lightly for 10 minutes.

One thing I have noticed, due to the construction going on to the right, one of the favourite and reliable lift spot has dissapeared.

Also one of the trees up on top of the slope is dieing..wander why.

otherwise, the season is in full swing and the rain seems to be stopping.

Tried out my modified Cherub, with wingeron. It works well and funny feel but flies nonetheless after get used to it.

see you this weekend.

cheers.
                    ps, heard the sedili trip was really good. Will try to be next trip. was working this time round.

Comment

Wind 010/020 8kts gusting 15kts. sun is out. Looks like going to be another good day.

Comment

Heading for the slope now.... see you guys there
                        sigpic
                        FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

I had the slope practically all to myself today (22 Jan). Had a great time flying my easy glider. Thanks to everyone who recommended the the Easy Glider to me as it is a great plane to learn RC flying with and still capable of aerobatics as was demonstrated to me by my instructor.

Comment

Originally posted by DL8698
                            I had the slope practically all to myself today (22 Jan).
                            Up to about 3.30pm when I left cos by then my transmitter battery alarm started to beep.

(BTW how do we go about editing our own posts?)

Comment

I'll be going to Bedok Res today at about 11 am. Hope to have some company there today.
                              I know most of you guys are working but fortunate me on leave till Saturday so fly everyday till Sunday.

Comment

wind is blowing...350-020/8 gusting 10. no sun though. cold wind. 1230pm

Comment

Working...
                                X