Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad to hear that, eariler the day had help him check cg test glide etc... Had maiden it afterwards. But I left early as the wind did not pick up...
    sigpic
    FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Originally posted by Raven
      Sad to hear that, eariler the day had help him check cg test glide etc... Had maiden it afterwards. But I left early as the wind did not pick up...

Well, I have said the before and I'm going to say it again.
      When you leave the slope, the wind will always pick up!

You should go early tomorrow, and stay on later......

Comment

How come must come before you?
        Are you a space hogger?

Originally posted by ammo
        Erm, hard to say, some hardcore guys go before lunch
        But you betta go before me if you wanna fly

Comment

Not really space hogger, but the weather changes with my arrival
          * sometimes *

Comment

* sometimes *
            You SURE boh?? (I dont mean the weather)
            I mean "Sometimes" I think.... actually its "Most of the time"

ammo you always bring the rain
            sigpic
            FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

most of the time is an under statement... it should be ALL the time..
              either no rain or no wind when he's here...

Multiplex Parkmaster 3D
              Tarot 450SE V2

Comment

Originally posted by madflurry

Who is this mystery man? Must ban him from BR....

Comment

Don't worry, just fly before he arrives

Comment

hi guys , I would like to share my guessing work. so far quite accurate (80%).

my observation for the last 8 years.

Before the season comes in around october/november , it is always raining during the day and then shifting to night. Then during the day no more rain but strong north wind and then change to north east wind blowing strongly from 5am onwards and we can fly the whole day.

morning , the wind is strong but gusty, after lunch, the wind is strong and with good hot thermal, after 5pm, the wind is strong cool and smooth. then we pack up and go home.

I also observed that the rain clouds shifted in October/ november etc from EAst side(changi) to the west. usually we have good wind flying under strong thermal and wind while the west is raining heavily.

Current year observation is :

a. rain clouds always stay in the east and did not move to the west . thus no wind.

This evening at 6.30 you can fly because central and west side is raining heavily .

b. wind still blowing from the west (from windguru) thus the rain cloud did not come to the west side.

c. cold wind from the north is getting weaker and hot air from southern hemisphere is getting stronger (thus we are hotter) . Therefore , no wind.

I expect the following years will be worst (based on my own hypothesis) because the ice in the north has melted . we are in Global warming and thus we have no wind.

I wish all those who are going to the sedili this sunday to have a very good flight as it is no longer easy to come by in Singapore.

Comment

Don't worry, just fly before he arrives
                      why are you talking to yourself??

Multiplex Parkmaster 3D
                      Tarot 450SE V2

Comment

I see, no wonder my first visit to BR, I saw everybody sitting at the slope, staring hopelessly at their gliders.

* sometimes *

Comment

Originally posted by madflurry
                          Wah die, he going sedili somemore...

Comment

Originally posted by chiadennis
                            Wah die, he going sedili somemore...

Ok now, mystery man to be banned from BR and Sedili?

Comment

ha... don't scare him lah, if not he will hide inside "mountain hole" and there not come out.

By the way, the weather/wind seems to be looking good.

Originally posted by msc
                              Ok now, mystery man to be banned from BR and Sedili?

Comment

I don't know that much. All I do is to monitor the wind charts around the region and understand that the recent tropic storms and depressions steers the wind away. A few weeks of those is not the end of the world and folks still get to fly every now and then in between the screwed-up winds. The wind outlook over the next few days seems to be stabilizing.

Comment

Working...
                                X