• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lu wei yao
    Team SoarSingapore.

Thanx!

Let's hope it doesn't become Team Sore Singapore

Wooohhhoo!! flying with an M8! Super cool!! ROFL!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by nixaad
      Bro, ...why izzit everytime I see you, I think "NO SMOKING while cleaning Endbell !" ??
      Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
        Bro, ...why izzit everytime I see you, I think "NO SMOKING while cleaning Endbell !" ??
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Ha, was thinking about the same with the "sore" word.

Originally posted by nixaad
          Let's hope it doesn't become Team Sore Singapore

Comment

Wind today is good. Raven was there. It has been good for 2 days. Hopes it will continue. Yesterday manage to fly my 4m glider. It was really fun.

Will be working tomorrow, hopefully the weather for day after tomorrow will be good as well. See you on the slope.

cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Vortices
              Wind today is good. Raven was there. It has been good for 2 days. Hopes it will continue. Yesterday manage to fly my 4m glider. It was really fun.

Will be working tomorrow, hopefully the weather for day after tomorrow will be good as well. See you on the slope.

cheers.
              Wooo hooo hooo... was there at 3pm. Wind was great direct from front. Not much thermal cos the air was cold and the clouds covered the sun. I felt the gust... toss out my Bat!! Its sute floats under that wind. Fly untill I sian, landed and took a rest. Later part set up my Fling 2m. Just a light toss it went up like nobody business... It was up there for so long my mp3 player songs actually ran 2 cycle. It had been some time I actually feel this wind. After 5pm it actually rain.

Will be there noon tomorrow again... hope the wind is as good. lol... wont be staying too late as for the past 2 days it start to rain at 5pm plus.

Had a Great Flight today
              sigpic
              FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

cheers.
                Arrrr i wanna fly too~!!! Why am i staying in the hostel

Multiplex Parkmaster 3D
                Tarot 450SE V2

Comment

Originally posted by Raven
                  Wooo hooo hooo... was there at 3pm. Wind was great direct from front. Not much thermal cos the air was cold and the clouds covered the sun. I felt the gust... toss out my Bat!! Its sute floats under that wind. Fly untill I sian, landed and took a rest. Later part set up my Fling 2m. Just a light toss it went up like nobody business... It was up there for so long my mp3 player songs actually ran 2 cycle. It had been some time I actually feel this wind. After 5pm it actually rain.

Will be there noon tomorrow again... hope the wind is as good. lol... wont be staying too late as for the past 2 days it start to rain at 5pm plus.

Had a Great Flight today

Some people really know how to play!
                  When the wind is good, I need to work. When it's time to knock-off, the thunderstorm comes

Comment

Slope this afternoon anyone?

Comment

HI, sun is out but still air today.

Stayed home to rebuild my wingeron Cherubee..just for days like this.

Comment

sigh... will there ever be a day that we can fly our glider.

HI, sun is out but still air today.

Stayed home to rebuild my wingeron Cherubee..just for days like this.

Comment

Yea, this weekend looks good!

Comment

usually what's the best time to go?

Originally posted by ammo
                            Yea, this weekend looks good!

Comment

Erm, hard to say, some hardcore guys go before lunch
                              But you betta go before me if you wanna fly

Comment

Good wind this evening!!

Knock-off from work today and head for the slope. When I reached there at about 5.55pm, I saw Mr Dabbio with his easy glider.
                                The air was still and from the far bank of the reservoir, you could see almost the mirror image of the far bank.....it was dead calm.

Mr Dabbio told me he managed to have a few toss of his new glider and had to picked up the glider from the bottom of the slope. We chatted for a bit and another gentleman with the moustach and of course his small glider came along.

We talked for a while and suddenly, the wind picked up at about 6.20pm!! Both of them took off first, while I quickly took my wings from the box and scramble to assemble my Ptero.

Before I launched my glider, I heard a small tut...the easy glider and the other small glider had a mid air. The rudder of the easy glider broke off, while the small glider had a big hole on the leading edge.
                                The easy glider retired, but the small glider was re-launched again!!

I had about 25mins of pure gliding pleasure as the wind just continue to blow moderately, and gusty at times. It was worth the 15mins of waiting at the top of the slope.

My curfew hour arrived and had to land and go back for reporting. The gentleman with the mousach continue flying his small gilder. When I when up to say goodbye, his glider flew into the big tree on the left!!!
                                When I left, the gentleman and Mr Dabbio was planning to retrieve the glider. I was not able to help as my curfew was overdued.

I had a great flying evening, and I hope the small glider was retrieved.
                                As for the broken easy glider, I had advised Babbio to put a dowel or a CF rod thru' the rudder to provide some strength before gluing it back together.

Need to recharged the Tx batteries and fly again tomorrow.

MS

Comment

Working...
                                X