Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess its the same wind today as well.

Comment

well it rain now at 440pm
      mike

Comment

u know ... i think this is slightly more accurate for the weather http://www.google.com.sg/search?hl=e...e+Search&meta=
        Helis
        Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

today was GOOOOOooooooood wind too bad only a hand full turned up ... i think ... lol i left early just wana thank joeyap helping me with my maiden flight
          Helis
          Logo 500 3D

Comment

Originally posted by Heli_fanatic
            today was GOOOOOooooooood wind too bad only a hand full turned up ... i think ... lol i left early just wana thank joeyap helping me with my maiden flight
            wind was not tat good looking at the nea webby.
            sigh.. sometimes just have to go down and wait for the wind if it ever blows.

Comment

Winds pretty ok... I maiden my Fling 2 and it flies well. At one point it was direct from the front.
              sigpic
              FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Gratz on your mainden!
                parying to the wind god today!

Comment

today at 2 +- good chance to catch thermal
                  Helis
                  Logo 500 3D

Comment

Short of wind?
                    I don't think we would want too much also....

Here's a said 70mph +-

launching an f3f glider in high winds on Bishop Hill Scotland

Comment

..completed mini fox. flew it a few times already. Its fine if I can launch it high enough. its a little light though. Lack momemtum. Otherwise its a nice little bird and convenient to carry about...

now can built the 2.2m one.

cheers

Comment

Hey Kev,

Nice Mini-Fox. The canopy is very detail. Decals are striking too.

How is the progress of your D4.

Mine is almost close to done. ... thanks to MP Lu for the Red iron-on, I change the colour of the rudder flap. Now it matches with the winglets. Also did some mod to the Elevator and Rudder controls. I shifted the elevator servo to the front and replace with a flex cable. Got some 4mm carbon tubes, fuse them together to make the rudder push rod. Air brakes are functional already. Also some bling bling servo horns from JH. Need to get more the hardware that come with the bird is crap... almost had to replace everything. So far ailerons not done, need to get a pair of HS82MG from Rotor when they open. Zzzz... Hope we can complete the birds by this season. Awaiting for "Maiden Of The Giants" two 4 meter birds maiden together = Spectacular!!!

If your going to the slope today, I need a RP4S1 in 72mhz thanks.

sigpic
                        FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

4 metres? I'll like to join in the fun.

Comment

Originally posted by joe yap
                            4 metres? I'll like to join in the fun.

Just in case you guys wondering how'd MP Lu looks like beside it....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Frodo!

Comment

Originally posted by Raven
                                Hey Kev,

Nice Mini-Fox. The canopy is very detail. Decals are striking too.

How is the progress of your D4.

Mine is almost close to done. ... thanks to MP Lu for the Red iron-on, I change the colour of the rudder flap. Now it matches with the winglets. Also did some mod to the Elevator and Rudder controls. I shifted the elevator servo to the front and replace with a flex cable. Got some 4mm carbon tubes, fuse them together to make the rudder push rod. Air brakes are functional already. Also some bling bling servo horns from JH. Need to get more the hardware that come with the bird is crap... almost had to replace everything. So far ailerons not done, need to get a pair of HS82MG from Rotor when they open. Zzzz... Hope we can complete the birds by this season. Awaiting for "Maiden Of The Giants" two 4 meter birds maiden together = Spectacular!!!

If your going to the slope today, I need a RP4S1 in 72mhz thanks.
                                Almost Done. Actually done. Just need to weight it and ballast it. When do you want to fly. Sunday too many people. Tomorrow game?

Comment

Working...
                                X