Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3d competiton in Perth, Western Australia

Hi All,

The Whiteman Model Helicopter Club http://www.whitemanrcheli.org/ based in Perth, Western Australia would like to invite you all to our 2007 3d competition.

The comp will consist of 3 classes, these being sportsman, advanced and expert. We are currently building a website that will show all of the maneuvres that can be carried out during the competition.

Prizes so far are as follows ;

Expert:
    1st prize: $1000 cold hard cash
    Shocked
    2nd $800
    3rd $600
    4th $300
    5th $200

Intermediate:
    1st $800
    2nd $500
    3rd $300
    4th $200
    5th $100

Sportsman:
    1st $700
    2nd $400
    3rd $300
    4th $200
    5th $100

In addition, to these prizes we also have a number of other competitions we will be running with substantial prizes being offered for the winners.

1) Spot landing - unrestricted entry competition (available for flyers of any ability)
    2) Autorotation competition
    3) Drag Race

There will also be a door prize and a raffle with prizes around the $1000 mark.

This will be a fun event and we would love to see any of you guys over here.

If you would like any further info then please email me at paulhat@iinet.net.au.

Our comp web site should be up soon.

Paul Hatfield.

so who is going ?
    [B]Kenny[/B]

Goblin 700 | Goblin 500 | Compass 6HV

Unthinkable, unimaginable, incredible, beyond conception and beyond the bounds of possibility!

Comment

Originally posted by sookainian
      so who is going ?
      since MY BIRTHDAYis cumming,u guys should start saving some money,
      and pool together to sponsor me to go lah.

enjoy.
      Sondol first talk later!

Comment

Originally posted by jaZallo
        since MY BIRTHDAYis cumming,u guys should start saving some money,
        and pool together to sponsor me to go lah.

enjoy.
        ok i will start saving 1 cent from today
        [B]Kenny[/B]

Unthinkable, unimaginable, incredible, beyond conception and beyond the bounds of possibility!

Comment

this might be sensitive, it is belong to whiteman sport . look at thier web, no other color man are in.
          JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Originally posted by mh3400
            this might be sensitive, it is belong to whiteman sport . look at thier web, no other color man are in.
            I've been there bofore!
            Very nice place with very nice guys!
            Don't PCW

Beam E4
            Flybarless Trex 600N VBAR 4.0 | OS50 Hyper
            Trex 700 LE | YS91SR3C

Comment

Hi Guys,

Whiteman heli club is named after the whiteman park complex in which it resides.
              This name has no racial connotations and is simply name after the founder of the area.

Anyone that decides to come here will be looked after and have a great time.

Paul.

Comment

Hi All,

I haven't had a lot of replies to this thread but I'm sure that there must be a number of you who would like to come over here.

So who thinks that they might be able to come ?

Paul.

Comment

The heart is strong but the pocket says a firm "NO".

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli
                    The heart is strong but the pocket says a firm "NO".
                    Right on the .
                    Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Well you all have 8 months to save up for it

Lets say that the trip was going to cost a total of $1800 Singapore dollars (that would make for a good trip).

There are about 240 days in 8 months which means that you only have to save about $7 a day.

What a bargain

So come over and see how us Aussies live (and especially how we beat up on our helis).

Dont forget that Nigel Brown, one of the worlds top 3d pilots will be here.

Paul.

Comment

Beautiful Perth

Hi Paul,

Perth was my 2nd home for many years in my school days, just visited it a couple of months back. Only managed to visit KAMS flying site though....had to borrow a car to drive all the way down. You blokes really know how to enjoy yourselves in the hobby and really know how to make a visitor right at home!

Hey I know of a way where all of us over here can fly at Whiteman Park....If you take a series of photos I can stitch it up and make a panorama for XTR or G3 flight simulators...hee hee nothing like being there but alas, "money no enough".

Do drop me a PM if you want to do so and I can provide you the details. I'm still waiting for my pal at KAMS to send me the photos.

Cheers!

Yeek

Comment

lets say if we are going, how do we 'pack' out helis ?
                          [B]Kenny[/B]

Comment

Working...
                          X