Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Invitation to Potong Pasir Flying club Shoot Out.

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invitation to Potong Pasir Flying club Shoot Out.

Hello everyone,

I just received this today.

In a nutshell:

Potong Pasir RC Flying Club is organizing the Potong Pasir Flying Club Shoot Out.
    The event includes Aerobatic flying (Clubman, Sportsman, Scale aerobatic) as well as a Pylon racing event (Pylon 25, Open Category, Warbird Category).

Date: 24th and 25th June (9:00am till late).

Hi Warbird,

Thanks for this info. by the way, where's the location of this competition?
    I read the mail two three times,....cannot find the location leh...pls advice as I think many would be interested.

Rdgs
    John
    Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

The Potong Pasir Club is located in Tuas along Tuas South Ave 3 (I think).
      The map is here: http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...evel=4?163,223

Comment

I think in my view, for the WarBird Racing Category the engine size ( 0.5 cu in ) is a little too strict. It is hard to find a Warbird, be it scale or semi-scale to fly well with an engine of that size range...even for the Pilot EZ range of Warbirds I think that most people would agree that when you drop in a 90 4 Stroke that's when the plane really comes alive, with a 50 size engine the plane can barely fly. Most of the fliers that I know of who fly Warbirds are flying them with a 90 up front.
        I hope that the organisers would look into this area for the benefit of all Warbird pilots.

Comment

Originally posted by Curare
          I think in my view, for the WarBird Racing Category the engine size ( 0.5 cu in ) is a little too strict. It is hard to find a Warbird, be it scale or semi-scale to fly well with an engine of that size range...even for the Pilot EZ range of Warbirds I think that most people would agree that when you drop in a 90 4 Stroke that's when the plane really comes alive, with a 50 size engine the plane can barely fly. Most of the fliers that I know of who fly Warbirds are flying them with a 90 up front.
          I hope that the organisers would look into this area for the benefit of all Warbird pilots.
          I think .50 2 stroke or .70 4 stroke is plenty of power for the EZ warbird. I think the organiser should modify the rules to allow up to .70 4 stroke. Secondly, 150m pole to pole is a looooong circuit. Can't use my 30 size warbird for the race - 75m is too far to see and judge properly.

Anyway, me taking part in "open" and warbird race. BTW, can also enter warbird in the open event as well. I hope forummers will support the event.

Comment

Working...
          X