This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good new!!!!

Nparks have in principal agreed to our use of Tampines Bicycle park from Saturday 11/3 till sunday 12/3....

Now we can confirm Mega Meet 3 to be held in Tampines Bicycle Park
    TREX 500 ESP
    Futaba T12FGH

Comment

neat, now we need some tents, proper ground :P

Comment

Has anyone spoken to the regular fliers down at Tampines Bike Park about the Mega Meet? What if the guys there just want to enjoy their weekend flying, won't DH be interupting this?

Comment

Please be informed I had decided to cancel Mega Meet 3 which planned to be held at Tampines Bicycle Park. Art thanks for the effort you had put in. As mentioned, I do not want further misunderstanding and commotion among flyers.

This is a msg received:

If confrontation is what you guys want ... i cant stop you, I cant predict the outcome, but it would be ugly for sure
          I sincerely apologise to all who had shown interest in taking part and those that had chip in ideas to make it happen. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Mike
          Last edited by genexis; 26-02-2006, 03:03 PM.

Comment

wow... sounds threatening ... what does he have in mind when he he says 'ugly' ?

Comment

I was initially surprised but happy to see another r/c forum in singapore. this means that the flying population locally is increasing, which is a good sign.

However, I am personally disappointed to see this sort of matter pop up.
              It is not appropriate nor friendly to have such commotions and in one way or another, it sounds very gangstery and terrorist.

I hope all matters will be resolved soon and we can all enjoy flying safely.

Comment

i just got a msg from mike, instructing not to comment or speculate on this matter.

Comment

Working...
                X