Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont know what to say, very worry and very disappointed .....what so difficult to follow a few rules and keep your litter to yourself.... ....just dont understand..... Wonder will they littler around their home .....

Comment

I was walking infield to retrieve my plane and had my back to them. I didn't noticed that they were still airborne when the chinook was closing in.

Comment

Originally posted by $h@d0w
        I was walking infield to retrieve my plane and had my back to them. I didn't noticed that they were still airborne when the chinook was closing in.
        ah.. u are the one walking back from far far away when I was next to my car....h

U too saw how close that RC plane was to the Chinnock right? about 5-10s before it was over our heads.
        huh

Comment

Originally posted by nic
          ah.. u are the one walking back from far far away when I was next to my car....h

U too saw how close that RC plane was to the Chinnock right? about 5-10s before it was over our heads.
          Way too close for comfort.

Comment

Originally posted by nic
            Didn'tnotice u were there too. Yup I was very worried seeing that guy refusing to land his plane and fly it off the path of the heli when it is vvvv near.

I saw 2 planes in the air.. 1 was v close to the heli. Too close for comfort.
            Should have said land your plane!
            sheesh.... if the person wont listen then needs to force...
            if it hits any of those aircraft, even if there werent damage, There goes our flying community.

cant stand ppl with super thick skin.

Comment

maybe we should really come out some sign boards tell all RC flyers in these regular place to KEEP CLEAN and BE RESPONSIBLE

Comment

Signboards will not help. The mentality of the flyers thats the problem and it's difficult to change them.

Comment

Bros,
                  I am really sad to hear these... sooner or later....JW airfield will be gone . Hopefully, pilots from Chinnock didn't saw the planes.
                  For the Love of Flying...

Comment

Working...
                  X