Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nicholas88
    Ok. See you later.
    hi good morning nicholas, sorry did not manage to wait for u, cos my cub seem to hv some problem (again), cannot go full throttle.

me was there ard 655am, flew 1 round, noticed got some problem, landed and check motor speed reduced to 50% when full throttle, 80% throttle still ok, but not full.. .. anyhow I flew again at 80%, it cannot climb up high enough and since there are more and more ppl come for jogging, I hv to give up else to dangous..

now at home trying to fix the problme , hopfully this afternoon can go down again..

Comment

Was FF at Woodlands too on Thursday ard 3pm to 6.30pm with mirfiriffa and Abg Jali i think ... Flying my yellow WD and 3D G202. Weather was excellent after the drizzle ...

ON/OFF ROAD
      XJ220
      TT01R
      SavageSS
      Mini Madness & Inferno

NIBs
      F16 350

AIR
      Electrajet EP10A & 10B
      Lama V3, PicooZ x3

RIP- P51D x 2, F3A, Spitfire x2, F16 400, SU27x2, F15, G202, F16 350
      SOLD- BAT EP, Garuda, UCANDO3D, GWS Zero, EStarter, Formosa2 x2, P51D, ME109, Hyper7PRO, DF60&60#B, Bell47G, Lama5#5, FW05, KanaiII, 9CAP
      DONATED- F16, Formosa 2, Flying Wing, Funny Park, WD, WD Sportster, F4U, Reflection 3D

Comment

look like woodlands is reall another good place for FF..

Comment

Originally posted by Shark
          hi good morning nicholas, sorry did not manage to wait for u, cos my cub seem to hv some problem (again), cannot go full throttle.

me was there ard 655am, flew 1 round, noticed got some problem, landed and check motor speed reduced to 50% when full throttle, 80% throttle still ok, but not full.. .. anyhow I flew again at 80%, it cannot climb up high enough and since there are more and more ppl come for jogging, I hv to give up else to dangous..

now at home trying to fix the problme , hopfully this afternoon can go down again..
          No problem. Hope to see you again.

Comment

Originally posted by katako
            Was FF at Woodlands too on Thursday ard 3pm to 6.30pm with mirfiriffa and Abg Jali i think ... Flying my yellow WD and 3D G202. Weather was excellent after the drizzle ...
            That too late and it very hot weather at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by nicholas88
              No problem. Hope to see you again.
              dunno why, checked n found the stock motor was cooked again .. so last night chg the motor to BL setup, will b going down later ..

btw, are u there with the group of ppl?? I could see ppl flying RC standing at the center of the field (time now is 925am)

Comment

Originally posted by Shark
                dunno why, checked n found the stock motor was cooked again .. so last night chg the motor to BL setup, will b going down later ..

btw, are u there with the group of ppl?? I could see ppl flying RC standing at the center of the field (time now is 925am)
                Yap. I there this morning around 9am. left at 10am as got thing to do after that. I with the group that they are inside the field. We fly E-starter and some of them flying Formosa today too. Dun know you mention are the group we are.

Comment

Working...
                X