Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see no evil?!

at this time there are 5 members and 2 guests here...but 4 are invisible....including me....who ah?

TREX 500 ESP
    Futaba T12FGH

hmmm I wonder...
    huh

Comment

Me lah Had been busy lately .... u guys posted too fast for me to react or input

Btw, how is the wind condition at BP? Tot of bringing down my J3 one day to join u guys Jr had been pestering me to bring him to see "aeloplane" - thats how he pronounce.

Mike

Comment

BP ok lah...if my slowstick can fly,...you can
        TREX 500 ESP
        Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Mike... think very soon Art and me are going to hit 1000... you got enough bandwidth?
          huh

Comment

hmm,.....mike just put the two of us at 1000 posts...no need to type like siao!@

TREX 500 ESP
            Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Haha... Art I second u!!!
              huh

Comment

mike...how????

TREX 500 ESP
                Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Just checked the other day .... I think we only use up 2.2G up to mid of the month ....on ave about 5G a month...... this one I subscribed to is "unmetered" ....so u guys carry on... but one thing I forsee will be a prob is the disk space.... last time I thot we will nv use up to 1G diskspace, think now already 700++ MB including some backup. Might need to delete some old attachment .. Trying to look for it Any good suggestion?

Mike

Comment

The photos takes up large spaces... maybe restrict the photo size to a smaller one? So anyone post photos will need to kinda use a lower resolution or smaller size.. or post it elsewhere and link it using (IMG)
                    huh

Comment

For a start.. remove the attachments in posts in market place? (only items that are already sold)...
                      huh

Comment

agreed...
                        TREX 500 ESP
                        Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Think I am the one posted the biggest and most pics My pro havent sell yet ley.... anyway it is a good idea to delete pic of in the market place...... yup, I will turn down the size of the attachment .....

Mike

Comment

going to camp liao...nic you carry on lah...

TREX 500 ESP
                            Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Originally posted by nic
                              For a start.. remove the attachments in posts in market place? (only items that are already sold)...
                              I agree. I do my own cleaning up. Wheather item on market sold or not moving, I do my own deleting........me very thoughtful right?

Comment

Working...
                              X