Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car insurance renewal - Any Lobang?

Times up to pay road tax and car insurance, anyone here got lobang for competitive car insurance rate? I am now on NTUC and the renewal is $800++ ..... shucks its been a few years, car price drop so much, they drop so little ......

Mike

I had personnaly been insured by NTUC for a vehicle before. The service is good and organised. This can only be seen in times of an accident / repair or claims process.....don't ask me how I know

Comment

I tried AIA, AIG and another don't know what....
      all quoted me higher than NTUC.
      huh

Comment

Insurance

have no problem with NTUC ins. They really provide good service. Renew my insurance lately abt $600+ still he came all the way to collect and deliver my ins and rd tx from my office. free breakdown sign if renew with ntuc. pm me if you want my agent from ntuc to help you renew ur ins. Of course you need to have your inspection cert ready.
        If the building stops, the buying starts!

Comment

Thanks guys for the offer and advise. I think I will just renew thru NTUC, a lot had commented their service is good....

Mike

Comment

Happy Birthday Mike!

Comment

I just realise today is my birthday when one of my colleauge having the same birthday told me..

%^&*()# Wife today going out to cheong and ask me back home early to look after my son Anyway its fun playing w him

Thks

Mike

Comment

Working...
              X