Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power down at Sengkang and Bishan ....

Seems like there is a black out now at Bishan and Senkang....... anyone???? sengkang?

Mike

seems like aljunied and hougang also suffering the same black out... a rare scenario in singapore.... feel like at ubin....dark, quiet and peaceful but damn hot... wondering how to sleep without the fan rotating....

Comment

OMG...... thats bad ..... luckily Ang Mo Kio still alright..... fren in SengKang now KPKB...... no light no air con....... surviving on the light from Mobile Phone Poor thing ......

Mike

Comment

Bedok out as well! I was enjoying Smallville and the power cut out 15mins into the show (damn!). My area was the last to regain power at around 12am. Damn hot but it was good fun. Once in a while the whole neighbourhood blackout and it was a different experience. People were screaming and shouting for fun and meeting under the voideck.

The moonlight however was bright enough to see clearly despite the darkness. Very nice...
        -Feda Dragonfly
        -Hornet 2
        -Pilot OK Turmeric
        -Zoom Zoom 4D
        -Sceadu EVO 50: OS50, Hatori521, Revmax,
        -Hornet X3D
        -Hornet X3D (yet to setup!)
        -Formosa 1
        -World Models Spot On 50
        -HB King 2
        -World Models Groovy 50 F3A
        -RICCS F18 EDF

Controlled by 9CHP
        (Temasek Poly AMIG)

Comment

Luckily i was flippin' thru the channels, taking a rest from dismantling IFFJ.

WE went to grop for torches first then light some candles.... we tot someone in the condo was running high current app. Then my bro looked out the window.... Piangz..... All DARK!!!!! streetlamp also dark...

I call Johnathan, network busy, I call my pal network busy, i use caveman phone to call my buddy, only got call-tone..... -> SCARY!

I'm gonna create a BO box, [ SOP army material, 'Black Out Box]

Comment

Just when I turn my PC on.. the blackout hits.
            Now I wonder how much more damage to my already dying harddisk.....
            huh

Comment

yeah tanglin was also out ..but lucky for me being a old boy scout I had lots of torches ..and was able to rig up a 12v down light from my heli battery ...lit up the whole place hahhahahah the guard even came up and asked if we had power? hahahha

Comment

i had to drive home during the blackout and damn scary! saw some accidents cause traffic lights were out. like playing chicken when driving across major junctions!!! it was crazy. and damn KNN drivers out there must turn on high beam!!!! why! those drivers are a$$holes. no consideration for others. they high beam everywhere. how to see especially when traffic lights were out! and it prefectly fine to drive with normal headlights! #$""$$%`@!!!
                ---------------------
                Ergo 30 SS
                Voyager E

Comment

Originally posted by waycool
                  i had to drive home during the blackout and damn scary! saw some accidents cause traffic lights were out. like playing chicken when driving across major junctions!!! it was crazy. and damn KNN drivers out there must turn on high beam!!!! why! those drivers are a$$holes. no consideration for others. they high beam everywhere. how to see especially when traffic lights were out! and it prefectly fine to drive with normal headlights! #$""$$%`@!!!
                  I think we are too dependant on traffic lights and has no/little road manners. I have came across quite a few countries that doesn't put traffic lights at cross junctions and people will obey the "right of way" rule. Here... once no traffic lights things will be chaos.

I can never enjoy driving in Singapore.
                  huh

Comment

Hi Fit

Still watching smallville over Channel 5? Download from internet lah. In U.S. that season already ended quite some time liau.

Super-Hornet

Comment

Hey waycool

shit man haha yeah high beam in the city is the very height of suaku singaporean driver stupidity !

it's as if being a cooped up urban driver in a country where drivers only use their high beam to annoy other drivers, these cocksters jump to EVERY CHANCE they get to use their high beam !

It was damn fun though it's like being back in the middle ages with all of mans 21st century sillyness lying aorund useless without power had a great time out in the streets imagining the world fell into 1563.

Comment

makes you realise how dependant humans are on electricity. with limited fossil fuels, hope scientists find a better method of generating electricity. can you imagine if suddenly all the world's reserves were used up? there would be nothing functioning...
                        JR 9x
                        Raptor 50 SE
                        Raptor 90 3D
                        Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
                        Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
                        Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

Comment

Working...
                        X