Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sch security ??

gd day my i need ur view abt sch security ??

my son is in primary 2. he join cca as bedminton.To day i recv. a call stated that do i wish to have extra bedminton lesson. which is
    chargable not afilate to sch.she say tat she came across my contact in child hand book.
    My first ? is , is the third party instructor , allow to seach the child hand book which is in the personal sch bag.
    or the teacher incharge have the rite to see student hand book in the event of emergencies, to contact the parent.

My 2nd? if the contact no. were to drop into 4party hand , which can do harm like telephone kidnap ranson,
    which was hear over the news.

Well if the instructor need extra income he or she can approach the teacher incharge for information.
    so DDH bro what ur view how do u manage this subject.

or is there any ddh teacher can share the view.

oh forgot to add the sch hand book have the child and family particular like address and name on it.

Comment

This is definitely a breach in either security or work ethics , depends and how we look at it.

Yes the instructor should go thru the school who will then issue a form asking if you would like to have extra lessons. This should be the proper way.

When my child was 'head hunted' to play badminton in P1/P2 (forgot), the school issued a form asking that joining badminton CCA would required a monthly fee. I was like WTF?
      You want my child to join and yet we have to pay for the foreign talent coach salary (china)? As my child was considered tall at her age thats why she was selected.
      In the end we chose another CCA which is FOC.

If I were in your position, the Principal would have received an email from me by now, have wrote to her in few occasions and received positive response from her LOL.

Comment

Working...
      X