Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is RC Really Poison?

People say RC is poison. Is RC really poison? I don't think so. It is worse than that. Well, at least poison does not spread from one person to another. I think RC is a virus, because it spreads. It not only spreads through acoustic spectrum (about 1Hz to 15KHz), but also through electromagnetic radiation within the wavelengths from about 390 to 750nm (in the 500+ THz range) - some call it visible light.

So, be careful. A lot going on now. In the sections of heli, glider, plane, and now look like even the tank is not spared.

You can run, you can hide, but for how long?
    RC is virus.

Yes it is! And I am happy to be able to enjoy the poison.
    Too many helis!

Comment

Oh yes, infect me, please. LOL.
      Everyone has to start this hobby as newbie.

Comment

Poison is dangerous and deadly.
        For me it's a "Potion" like a Love Potion they say, you can make a beautiful woman full in love to a person she don't really like.
        In flying RC, you will fully in love and even go crazy with it. Even it's too expensive you still buy it.
        The potion power only give up when the wife turns into a fire breathing dragon! Ready to burn you and your flying babies. lolz

Comment

Originally posted by wireframan View Post
          Poison is dangerous and deadly.
          For me it's a "Potion" like a Love Potion they say, you can make a beautiful woman full in love to a person she don't really like.
          In flying RC, you will fully in love and even go crazy with it. Even it's too expensive you still buy it.
          The potion power only give up when the wife turns into a fire breathing dragon! Ready to burn you and your flying babies. lolz
          Very deep, I cannot fully understand what you said but I believe there is wisdom here. Hmm....
          Everyone has to start this hobby as newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by dt2133 View Post
            Very deep, I cannot fully understand what you said but I believe there is wisdom here. Hmm....

Comment

Working...
            X