Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How you fit a heli into a small boot?

Trying to fit my 700n into my boot. As I stopped flying for a while, boot space wasn't even a consideration when I changed car few months back.

My problem.

Heli too long. Took out canopy, fold down rear seats. Can fit length wise.

But boot too low.

Landing skid and main rotor blades will jam at the boot space opening.

No matter how I see it, there is no way that I can see how the heli can fit in the boot. Yet at flying sites, I have seen people taking heli and more heli and more heli out from their boot.

Whats is your trick to fit a heli into the boot without taking out this or that?

sigpic

Put ur heli in the front passenger seat. I used to do that when taking my big boats to the pond.

Comment

One thing you can do is to remove the landing skid, and fix it back at the field.

I sold my first Trex 700 for the same reason. If I put the Trex 700 in the car boot, I cannot put in others.
      But for the same car boot, I can put three Trex 550. LOL.

Comment

Tie to roof rack like a bicycle??

I don't have such big heli, but I do dump a lot of stuff in the front / rear seats.

Make sure to secure well, though. Because any jam brake or hard braking will sometimes cause all the stuff to slide off the seats!
        ------------------------------
        Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
        NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Working...
        X