Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Owning a Light Good Vehicle

Hi..Just to check..previously there was this rule that states unless you own a business of some sort you can purchase a light goods vehicle.Other than dat you cant.Does the rule still applies or we can get the vehicle without the need to register with a company name??
    Check on Onemotoring but couldnt find anythng related...
    Any help appreciated! Thanks!

yes, the same rule still applies, u need to own a business in order to register a light goods vehicle..

Comment

My..advice...

if u ready to buy one....

Morning go to RCB to register a company which cost you +/- $160 then in the afternoon go and buy one..cos Finance company will ask for your past 3 month bank statement... from your company..but since u just registered the company..in the morning ..u can give a reasons that this is a virgin company and starting up thus..need the van for your business.....Need help PM me...

I own a hyundai van which purchase under personal name... which is 6 yrs ago..which is now utilize full time for flying purpose
      To Buy Lists

a) RX Crytal 29.800 Futaba
      ---------------------------------
      Spacewalker

Comment

Originally posted by spacewalker
        My..advice...

if u ready to buy one....

Morning go to RCB to register a company which cost you +/- $160 then in the afternoon go and buy one..cos Finance company will ask for your past 3 month bank statement... from your company..but since u just registered the company..in the morning ..u can give a reasons that this is a virgin company and starting up thus..need the van for your business.....Need help PM me...

I own a hyundai van which purchase under personal name... which is 6 yrs ago..which is now utilize full time for flying purpose
        what about LTA? do they ask / check about your company's business after registering the van?
        Hover: STILL many many
        FF: so-so; fig 8s, nose-in hover
        Crash (Major): 4
        Back to flying... let the goods times roll

Comment

Originally posted by ofna
          Hi..Just to check..previously there was this rule that states unless you own a business of some sort you can purchase a light goods vehicle.Other than dat you cant.Does the rule still applies or we can get the vehicle without the need to register with a company name??
          Check on Onemotoring but couldnt find anythng related...
          Any help appreciated! Thanks!
          Alternatively, you can look around for used commercial vehicle which is personally owner. Sometime I saw commerical vehicle for sale privately owned, not under company registered. Cheers
          What goes up must come down!

Comment

Originally posted by Ande02
            Alternatively, you can look around for used commercial vehicle which is personally owner. Sometime I saw commerical vehicle for sale privately owned, not under company registered. Cheers

From my undestanding, the address of the owner or company must be reflected at the front sides of the vehicle? (black background with white text)..

Comment

Originally posted by mechplas
              From my undestanding, the address of the owner or company must be reflected at the front sides of the vehicle? (black background with white text)..
              Yes, absolutely. I also saw personal address on the front side of the vehicles too.
              What goes up must come down!

Comment

Yap ande you are correct..but thats only goes to : For example Toyota Hiace..theres a different G and Y plate..yes u can purchase under personal name for Y plate and not for G plate...but u will be paying A BOMB for the roadtax...and nowdays difficult to get a Y plate van...
                To Buy Lists

Spacewalker

Comment

Originally posted by membina
                  what about LTA? do they ask / check about your company's business after registering the van?

Haiyah ..dont have to worry about all that...if you were to follow the steps i say...dont have to worry about all that..the agent or dealer will attend to all the neccessities....
                  To Buy Lists

Spacewalker

Comment

Working...
                  X