Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reliable shops selling PlayStation 3 - aka Any cheap and good shop?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reliable shops selling PlayStation 3 - aka Any cheap and good shop?

Are there any gamers out there who can point me to a reliable shop which sells reasonably priced playstation 3s? I am looking to get the ps3 slim 320gb.

Thanks in advance.
    Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

SiowChun

Jln Besar, Siow Chun. Or u wanna chk it out at JB Holiday Plaza, Branch. Siow Chun JB? I m their customer for years...;)
    Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

Originally posted by alex_bong View Post
      Jln Besar, Siow Chun. Or u wanna chk it out at JB Holiday Plaza, Branch. Siow Chun JB? I m their customer for years...;)
      Thanks bro. contacted them and will head down to collect the console. Any discount if i mention your name?
      Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

If you have not got your PS3 yet..can check out www.qisahn.com

Best price and no gimmick.
        Practice makes permanent. Perfect practice makes perfect.

Comment

This Qishan is really good , years ago my i put my psp in those china made acrylic casing and while playing monster hunter , i find that my joystick was not so sensitive . Then when i approach Qishan , the technician tested it without the casing then tell me that my joystick problem is due to the casing restriction . He even tell me my joystick is ok nothing spoil but if you insist on replacing it , i can do it for you .

In the end , i take back my psp damm happy and did not ask them to replace the joystick , but yet i am a super happy and impressed customer of them . Cos other shop could have just keep quiet and change it then charge you money for it . And the price of their games are pretty cheap too .

Comment

Working...
          X