Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Firmware Service for 9X radios owners (Limited!)

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Firmware Service for 9X radios owners (Limited!)

Hello! I know theres a nice chap here doing it for a fee but I just thought it might be too costly for some financially tied up folks.

So, since I have some free time - I'm providing a free firmware flash for your Flysky, Eurgle, Turnigy (V1, V2) and other rebranded 9X radios. I'll also provide a free consultation for various upgrades and conversions.

Only for 7 owners!

Condition:
    1. Self Delivery and Collection.
    2. By Appointment Only.
    3. No compensations if your 9X fails before/during/after the service.

FAQ:
    1. Why Free? - No idea really, consider it spontaneous.
    2. When is the most suitable time? - 12pm to 9pm
    3. How long will it take? - Appox 10 - 15mins.
    4. What about the replaced firmware? - I'll back it up along with the 'Models' and mail it to you.
    5. What happens if my 9X becomes faulty? - I will attempt to remedy it but no promises as this service is free and the risk is yours.
    6. What are your experience with the 9X modification? - Been around since the it's birth, go figure!
    7. What's the catch? - At this moment, none that I know of.

Other services for the 9X ('Free' too but you will need to provide the material or it's cost):
    • Repair or replacement of 9X and it's components. (Cracks, Scratch, Rust, Toggle Switches, On/Off Button, Soldering and Wiring, etc.)
    • Modifications (Rewiring, Switch or Antenna Repositioning, Conversions, Additions, Painting, Sculpting, Fiberglass/Carbon/Kevlar etc)

Yes, the above free services are also limited to the 7 owners!

Venue - Bukit Batok East
    Time - Noon - 9pm (Refer to FAQ)
    Contact - 8 444 86 77
    1 Random Lucky Draw - Free 2S LiIon Conversion (Cells + Service)!

Ooops, forgot to mention - Firmware upgrade choices are entirely up to you!

Theres mainly the TH9X, ER9X, Turnigy V2 and Eurgle firmwares. If you can provide me with an alternative firmware which is not mentioned, I'll be glad to help you out too.

Comment

What a nice guy.. if only i have the turnigy 9x tx.. Its always beem backordered on HK.. Upzzz for a nice bro..

Comment

Thanks mate, however it is odd that this thread was moved to this 'Off Topic' Section. Can someone shift this back to the much more appropriate 'Market Place'?

Comment

Very odd, theres not many approached me and only asked questions. Am I missing something here?

Thoughts:
          1. Not many are aware about this thread because it had been moved to this inappropriate thread catagory.
          2. 9X owners already got their firmware replaced or do not wished for it.
          3. Very few 9X owners!

Comment

bro, charge 1 dollar then it will be in market place !!

Comment

Originally posted by caprc View Post
              bro, charge 1 dollar then it will be in market place !!
              Ok! A dollar it shall be. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

bro, do you do for Devo7 firmware upgrade ?
                JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Originally posted by FusionTiger View Post
                  Ok! A dollar it shall be. Thanks for the tip!
                  I will take up your offer but now not much time.

need some 'advise' where electronics is concerned.

cheers ah, I will buy you beer/ coffee / etc
                  "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

F.T , You have so much free time!!! how are the restorations of the surface rc's?

Anyway bro. can mod my 9x so i can use to fly my pheonix rc sim?

Comment

Working...
                    X