Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dolphins lost in singapore Waters

Spotted 3 young dolphins in my project reclamation area. Im very sure they are lost seems like they have been in the area for 4 days now.. Looking at the traffic in the area they will be injured by tugboats or barges. I did instruct all my captains to be careful but night movement is sometime unavoidable and those dolphins are at risk.

Any party in singapore u know that would rescue them?

Sms/call : 82983627

Call this : http://www.acres.org.sg/

Comment

Done, thanks.i'm arranging a boat for them to access the situation if they are able to rescue the dolphins.

Comment

Originally posted by caprc View Post
        Done, thanks.i'm arranging a boat for them to access the situation if they are able to rescue the dolphins.
        Thumbs up for you!

Comment

salute to you!
          [SIZE="1"]
          [url]www.dxnmedia.net[/url]
          Video Post Production | HD Acquisition | Media Consultant

[/SIZE]

Comment

Well done! The reclaimed area at teas side or Ubin side? I'm in land n hydro survey firm.
            Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

Im working at the ayer merbau area bro. just off at the small section at jurong island.btw the dolphins were sort off shoo away with my boat.two young ones and an adult.

Comment

i c i c
                Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

how to get boating licence

Bro CapRC,

can enlighten me how 2 get boating lic here in SG, maybe i wud neber be rich enuff to own a private yatch but a weekend jetting around ama keng jetty with a motorised sampan shud be within my means

Comment

Originally posted by beefncake View Post
                    Bro CapRC,

can enlighten me how 2 get boating lic here in SG, maybe i wud neber be rich enuff to own a private yatch but a weekend jetting around ama keng jetty with a motorised sampan shud be within my means
                    Google "PPCDL"

All yacht club provide the course, theory n practical.

Theory test will be taken at SP campus.
                    Practical test will be taken at SP Poly Marina which is next to Republic of Singapore Yacht Club.

If you never driven a power boat, u may need extra lessons to get used to it. I took my course from SAF Yacht Club(Sembawang). Its over in one weekend, full day Sat and Sun. Morning theory, late afternoon practical. Got my license in 2009 but yet to driven any boat since. Used to drive a 62m covette n four-man rubber dingy w/o license thou.

Comment

SALUTE TO YOU BRO CAPRC!!!

I am a MB myself hence looking at the efforts that you have made to save these dolphins impressed me tremendously.
                      Roll call from hanger
                      -Kyosho, STRATUS 1600 Glider
                      -JH Spitfire-25 size (no 2.)
                      -Cap 232-15 size
                      -GWS P51 Mustang EP, from a nice DH flyer
                      -Dualsky Breeze PRO

Kissed the ground...

-Scanner
                      -JH Spitfire-25 size (no 1.)

Frequency

-Spektrum, DX7

Comment

Animal lover respect you
                        [B][U][SIZE="5"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Long [/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]They[/COLOR] [COLOR="Cyan"]Have[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]Wings[/COLOR], [COLOR="Blue"]I'll[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]Fly[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Them[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                        X