Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accident

For those who dun oredi know, pls watch 9:30pm news on 5! Abt a child being run over. Dis shows wat we humans being r capable/incapable/ignorant/inhuman!
    I can put a link here but mite b deemed inappropriate due to d nature of d incident. As always u guys can do a search in YouTube. Jus input ' child run over in china'....
    Conquer Your Stick!!

God bless you

After see this videos this girl only 2 year old and
    she is walking and not runing crossing over the road
    look like looking for the parent...
    first to be blame is the parent.
    second is the 2 driver after that is
    those walk pass by are not human..

Comment

Viewer's discretion is advised!

Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Comment

Horrible!!..

Comment

Originally posted by wantime View Post
            For those who dun oredi know, pls watch 9:30pm news on 5! Abt a child being run over. Dis shows wat we humans being r capable/incapable/ignorant/inhuman!
            I can put a link here but mite b deemed inappropriate due to d nature of d incident. As always u guys can do a search in YouTube. Jus input ' child run over in china'....
            Goes to show that in a country where there is no God, anything is possible!

Comment

【禁闻】《黑心帝国》 揭密中国伪劣产品 - 从毒奶粉、毒疫苗到毒玩具...

Translate - the true abt china

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

為了增加米粉的韌度,山西省竟然有不肖廠商,在米粉製作過程中添加「工業塑膠」,不但降低成本,還可以讓米粉吃起來更為彈牙。小吃攤米粉老闆說,吃三碗等於吞一個塑膠袋! http://weboss001.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-post_84.html

After watching the above video , you think by running over a 2yrs old children is something serious to them? - it is everyone that is working, staying, living, travelling, buying chinese new year goodies, etc etc...will be killed innocently.

Comment

Read from ytd wanbao , it says that the driver told them that if by accident you kill a person , you have to pay abt $10k to $20k . But if you injure them , then you have to pay abt a couple of hundred thousand .

So he choose to run over her again hoping that she will die so that he don't have to pay so much . I sure hope that his own daughter will die the same way .

And also corruption is also rampant in china , so many of them think that they can get away with it through money .

Comment

Try living in China and you will know.
                  I have been there for 3 years and to me its nothing new.

There are worst in other countries..
                  At least the driver is punishable... not the driver hit and run back to Romania..
                  YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
                  I love PAP

Comment

Fu*#%&k those bastard and rot in hell
                    Align TREX 600 N Pro With Skookum 720
                    Align TREX 500 With TT GT5 FB
                    HK 600 GT With EC 145 Fuselage Flying On Turnigy VBar 600
                    sigpic

Comment

I find that the most rotten soul is not the first driver.

but the 2nd.
                      "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

yes yes......
                        i wonder y he can drive over the girl again.
                        I love PAP

Comment

It really sadden me so much, from the video of a kitten being stepped on with high heels to a 2yr old baby being run over. WTF in the world is in their effing mind? I have no grudge against anyone, but what is actually wrong with these ppl? Seriously?
                          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

We live in a real world.
                            The Joker, "I may be crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS? Noooo!"

Comment

this is sick

Comment

Working...
                              X