Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Millitary type double deck metal frame beds

Where can I buy those military metal double deck beds those that are use in Bmt. Where to get?
    Scratch building is more than cutting balsa wood and gluing them. Its a complex process that will test even the most resilient of people

wah, a bit hard to find leh. now even BMT also don't use them.
    "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

I think those FW quarters are using these type of bed. Check with the management.

But I advise u to get a new one rather than a used one. Lots of bed bugs for those used in FW quarters. The chinese program, on friday nite 10.30pm one, went to the FW quarters n do spot check b4. Can see the fat fat bugs crawling ard the bed frame.

Comment

New ones lah, no second hand please, where to get anyone?
        Scratch building is more than cutting balsa wood and gluing them. Its a complex process that will test even the most resilient of people

Comment

Sorry to hijack, but I'm also looking for those steel cabinet used in BMT. Those cabinets I find in the Greenbook & Yellow Pages are of a single door.

Comment

Originally posted by flybywire View Post
            Where can I buy those military metal double deck beds those that are use in Bmt. Where to get?
            Hi flybywire, did your manage to find those metal double deck beds? I'm also looking a few for my workers.

Comment

Working...
            X