This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
    i havent seen the video and am not judging whether its animal cruelty or not..

but if you feel you have hurt the dog unitentionally, bring it to a vet and get it cared after..Will give you some peace of mind and calm down the forumers here..
    In deed it would be the least one should do and more.

However base on what I saw in the video this obviously is not the case here.

The video show no animal cruelty in any form what so ever. Infact the dog was happy playing/chasing the boat. Yes its a bit dangerous but so is dog scuba diving, dog wind surfing etc. Even playing catch, throwing frisbee with dog can cause hurt if over do it.

Comment

Originally posted by usuckpoo View Post
      Hi Dennis.

Actually i do know who you are. Singaporeans are typically a quiet bunch so i was surprised how much information was provided to me by fellow forumers. If you still believe that the situation should be treated lightly as so, then the response so far suggests you could be very wrong. Some of these guys know you personally, which explains why they were not willing to bring their disgust out in the open.

I am no cyber bully - if you believe this is unfair grounds to this discuss this.

I am very happy to meet you and your son in person.
      usuckpoo, this further show how low you can go. Suggest you go find something better to do and stop showing unrelated pictures/names.

Comment

Originally posted by usuckpoo View Post
        Hi Dennis.

Actually i do know who you are. Singaporeans are typically a quiet bunch so i was surprised how much information was provided to me by fellow forumers. If you still believe that the situation should be treated lightly as so, then the response so far suggests you could be very wrong. Some of these guys know you personally, which explains why they were not willing to bring their disgust out in the open.

I am no cyber bully - if you believe this is unfair grounds to this discuss this.

I am very happy to meet you and your son in person.
        ok let the police handle it.Just anyone who saw the video or anyone who saw the incident make a police report.tell the police that a report had been with SPCA.they were investigate the case.
        Heli

Align Trex 600N (Nitro ) Full Bling Gyro GY611. Governor
        TJ Rev Max
        Mini Titan SE
        DJI Phantom Quad

Glider EP

TT Soaring Star (2M) Glider
        Reichard Baracuda (3M) Glider
        Mulitplex Easy Glider 4

Car
        Kyosho 1/10 pitwork nitro car
        Baja 5B SS 26cc gas engine with tune pipe

Nitro Plane

Sportman Aviation 50

Gas Plane Hokusei 300L 30cc Gas Plane
        Goldwing Edge 540 50cc Gas Plane
        Blackhorse Splitfire 120 size with DLE 20cc gas engine.
        Sebart sukoi 30cc gas plane
        Hokusai 30cc gas plane

Kyosho 40 size Splitfire Os 56size 4 stroke plane.
        Hyperion Telios 90 Electric plane.
        JR9XII 72.XXX MHZ
        JR XG 14 DMSS
        Futaba 14 MZ sigpic

Comment

I am the first who commented on the video.
          I do know one thing is that you can not put your happiness on someother trouble (be it an animal or human).

I do not know if the dog is happy chasing the boat or is happy being put in the danger of being cut by the blades.
          BECAUSE I AM NOT THE DOG

But if the authorities do want information on the video, I will be more happy to speak nothing but the truth.

Do pm me.
          I love PAP

Comment

usuckpoo,

I have reply your pm...Do pm me if you need other info on the video.

I admire your righteous on this matter..

But I do wish the culpirt can apolygise here and forget the case than the authorties... Hope you know what I mean.
            I love PAP

Comment

Clarification

Hi there, this is a one off post as I am not a rc hobbyist and do not frequent this forum. I belong to a small group of riders who stay in the east and my friends and I do (once in a while) keep an eye on the dogs that reside around the area (tampines quarry, pasir ris faraway, changi beach etc.) I must commend all here for your altruistic intentions and concern for the animals. I have brought the matter up with SPCA and I have personally made my way dOwn to the quarry to have a look at the animal. The dog aside from a few scratches and bumps (not rc related injuries) is in rather good health. In fact, the dog has grown up now and isn't the pouchy as seen in the video. In fact, the dog seems to be quite out going and enjoys the occasional human companionship. I have managed to contact Josh and I have gently told him about the dire consequences of his actions and he regrets it deeply. I managed to watch the video too and though I agree that the animal could have been hurt, the young dog (IMO) looked like he enjoyed picking a fight with the boat. I have seen abused dogs before and you all can rest assured that this animal, was not abused. I decided to log in here and give my 2 cents worth because I don't like the way this thread is unfolding. Juciey, I don't condone any form of bullying and it is obvious that you are not aware of the consequences of cyber bullying. To Mark and the rest, do contact SPCA for further clarification on the dog before commenting further. I disapprove with what Joshua did but I do not agree with your methods in resolving this case either. Stray dogs in Singapore can be caught and put down and the publicity this thread is quickly generating might harm instead of help the dogs. Do keep that in mind when commenting here.

Thanks,
              Jameson.

Comment

Glad to learn that Josh feel sorry for his action. But it is very sad the adult father think otherwise.

Can the video be posted again for all to view?
                Including SPCA.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, you've seen the dog? When?

The only way to end this is to put the video up for a public trial... if there isn't anything to hide, then I suppose it's no harm putting it up. That's the way I look at it, maybe I'm wierd.

Comment

How many dogs are there ah? I thought the dog relocated to heaven already?

How old is josh btw?
                    Why so easy to find him now ah?

Comment

Come on guys, things had been sorted out and if we allow this to carry on, it will be blown out of proportion for nothing.

I am sure Josh being a small boy had no ill intention and probably feel remorseful it led to the current situation.

We will close off this thread and move on from here.

Thanks

Mike

Comment

Working...
                      X