Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Singapore Sale Epidemic

Tip:

1) US is having memorial day sale.. so watch out for online sales...

2) Towerh.b.y
    - Get USD$20 off by subscribing to their email newsletter if you are *not* their customer yet.
    - additional USD$7+ from their memorial day wavial of shipping and handling charges.
    => That means... a total of USD$27 off. good chance to buy cheap and light things.. (e.g. small servos etc)

huh

This may be a dumb question.. not really sure about singapore happenings.. will the hobby shops participate in the great singapore sale?

Comment

I don't think it will happen.( only in shopping center)
      Radio(s):
      Sanwa Style
      Futaba 4SkyPort

Plane(s):
      Flying:
      T-34 (Electric)

Comment

oh well.. the Memorial Day sales is over. But I can't tell if the "subsribe to newletter" sales is still now.

Actually, it seem many of the LHS are setting their prices at online prices+shipping cost.
        May items look so cheap until the shipping cost is added.
        huh

Comment

Originally posted by nic
          oh well.. the Memorial Day sales is over. But I can't tell if the "subsribe to newletter" sales is still now.

Actually, it seem many of the LHS are setting their prices at online prices+shipping cost.
          May items look so cheap until the shipping cost is added.
          I think can add in the exchange rate as well
          Radio(s):
          Sanwa Style
          Futaba 4SkyPort

Plane(s):
          Flying:
          T-34 (Electric)

Comment

Bishop Power Products (B-P-P.com) is at it again. The following text is taken from their web site...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            PLEASE NOTE:

All orders placed from 7/2/04 to 7/09/04 will not ship until 7/12/04. Free shipping (both domestic and international) will be offered during this time on all orders!
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One thing I like about them is that they will match (if not beat) any advertised price on in-stock items

Check them out...

With the US 4th of July weekend coming up, pls post any other online sales you stumble upon

------------------------
            Up... Up... and AWAY !

Comment

Working...
            X