Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never discard your TP batts!!!

Totally love the guys from TP. I sent them my 2nd time replacement packs and they sent me their brand new 65C packs!!! But the guy made a little mistake, I sent back 5S, they send me 6S. I'll just keep them for future use.

My old 2nd replacement pack was received in 2008 : http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...etrol+discount

If you have other brands, also can send it to them :

Thunder Power RC Extends 50% off Damage Replacement Coverage to More Select Brand Batteries

We are now extending our industry-leading 50% Off Damage Replacement Program coverage of Thunder Power RC batteries to select brand batteries up to 1-year from their original date of purchase. Align, Dynamite, E-flite, ElectriFly, Epic, FlightPo...wer, HobbyZone, Hyperion, IP, MaxAmps, Orion, Outrage, ParkZone, Reedy, SMC, TrakPower, Voltz and XPS batteries that have been damaged in a crash, over-discharged, have lost significant performance or for any other reason do not or cannot perform as needed can be replaced by a compatible Thunder Power RC battery at 50% off the current street price! To take advantage of this offer, start by filling out the RMA form on our web site and in the ‘Problem/Concern’ section enter “50% Off Damage Replacement for Select Brand Batteries” and list the make, model and condition of the battery(ies) eligible for the program. From there you’ll typically receive more information in 24-48 hours (except on weekends/holidays) including a request for retailer-dated proof of purchase.

Thunder Power RC introduces all-new Generation 6 (G6) Pro Power 65C series batteries capable of technology-leading charge rates up to 12C* and delivering up to 60% more power and 600+ cycles for high-power airplane, EDF, 3D helicopter and other demanding applications.

In 2009 Thunder Power RC redefined the standards for LiPo battery pow...er, longevity and fast charge rate capability with release of the world-renowned and award-winning G4 Pro Power 45C series batteries. Independent testers, sport and competition pilots alike proved they offered more reliability and power per weight than any other batteries in their class while delivering just as much power on the 300th+ cycle as they did on the 1st; even when charged at rates up to 6C every time. And while others are only now scratching the surface of these performance levels, Thunder Power RC is proud to take those industry-leading standards to a whole new level by offering the next pinnacle in performance, longevity and charge rate capability with all-new G6 Pro Power 65C series batteries.

Featuring exclusive Generation 6 chemistry, G6 Pro Power 65C series batteries offer a realm of power delivery, cycle life delivery and ultra-fast charge rate capability never before seen or experienced. Their ultra-low internal resistance (IR) results in the lowest possible operating temps for maximum cycle life and allows them to be charged at incredibly fast rates up to 12C* for charge times of as little as 5 minutes or less. They deliver continuous and burst power when and where it matters most in demanding applications, plus they’re smaller in size and weigh less per capacity than other similar class batteries to offer the highest power to weight ratio at the lowest possible weight. So when your high-power airplane, EDF, 3D helicopter or other application deserves nothing but the best, G6 Pro Power 65C series batteries deliver up to 60% more power and up to 600+ cycles for the ultimate combination of performance and value unmatched in the industry today.

Available in capacities from 325mAh to 7700mAh and in configurations from 1S 3.7V to 10S 37.07V, there’s a G6 Pro Power 65C series battery available for just about any application and at prices lower than the G4 Pro Power 45C batteries they replace. Best of all Thunder Power RC batteries are backed by an industry-leading full 2-year warranty and 50% off damage replacement program coverage AND ARE STILL PROUDLY ASSEMBLED AND SUPPORTED IN THE USA!

So if you’ve been searching for minimum charge times, maximum performance, cycle life and the very best value available today, look no further than Thunder Power RC G6 Pro Power 65C series batteries; available now through the best retailers world-wide!

Also, while supplies last, the ever-popular G4 Pro Power 45C series batteries are available from Thunder Power RC directly at 40% OFF! You must call TPRC directly at 702-228-8883, M-F from 8:30A-4:30P PST to place an order (sorry, no email or online orders) using promo code 40OFFP45.

The Thunder Power RC Exclusive G6 Chemistry Difference:

Generation 6 (G6) chemistry delivers the lightest, most powerful, longest lasting and fastest charge rate capable LiPo batteries yet. G6 series batteries offer the highest energy and power density in high-discharge rate capable LiPo technology, weighing less and delivering up to 60% more power than previous and 100% more cycle life than recent generation LiPo batteries. That means more power at less weight for up to an incredible 600+ cycles while also being capable of technology-leading charge rates up to 12C* for charge times of as little as 5 minutes or less. This industry-leading performance and capability comes as a result of building G6 cells using the latest in high-quality Japanese-made materials with advanced technologies and optimized compositions not found in other cells. These technologies and materials, combined with the refined Premium Stack Technology (PST) construction, results in the lowest possible internal resistance (IR) and operating temps for maximum cycle life and the lowest cost per cycle.

Comment

wow,care to share where is the best place for me to buy those
      65c lipo?

yiming
      [SIGPIC][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]DagoRed Rs131MPH[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIGPIC]

Comment

65C! goodness, EP all the way for helis!
        Heli-ADDICTION:
        Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
        JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Which size do you need?
          [I][SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="Red"]Radio Control Sports Pte Ltd[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

[url]http://www.radiocontrol-sports.com[/url]
          [url]http://www.facebook.com/RadioControlSports[/url][/B]

Comment

2250 2s and 2250 3s I'm okie with 45c or 65c

let me know
            how
            much b4 hand

yiming
            [SIGPIC][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]DagoRed Rs131MPH[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIGPIC]

Comment

TP 2250 3s Pro Power 45C is already in stock.

I'll check on prices tomorrow.

65C can be ordered

Comment

Is there any offer for damaged NRG 3s lipo batt ?

Comment

Originally posted by SniperWj View Post
                  wow,care to share where is the best place for me to buy those
                  65c lipo?

yiming
                  LHS??? Mine was given to me by TP.

Comment

Originally posted by TWE75 View Post
                    Is there any offer for damaged NRG 3s lipo batt ?
                    For replacement offers, you would have to contact TP directly.
                    Replacement offers are not applicable at retailers level.

Comment

Sent back an old TP 3S lipo pack and they now offer 50% off, I took it. Still loving TP lifetime warranty policy.

Comment

That's customer service

You are lucky. I've sent back a box of 7 TP lipos some for warranty exchange some for 50% exchange by ship as is instructed by thunderpowerrc.

Our good old s---post had a titanic reason. 6 months after posting, the package is still in an unknown place. Compensation offered was S$6x.

Lucky you

Comment

Working...
                        X