Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short break at desaru

Hello any bro got lobang at desaru hotel or chalet . I planning to go short break during cny . Tks
    mike

pulai springs desaru is good compared to the many in that area.

Comment

recently been to pulai desaru beach

the place a good for family outing... no other facility and you like grounded in the hotel

the beach is nice and important, food is acceptable
      nothing much in the hotel but with the standard facility like other hotel have
      like swimming pool, small chirdren playground.

its a nice place to relax cos there is nothing else you can do over there

one thing to take note, some room still using manual keg to lock the room.

hope this help

enjoy your trip and relax
      .................................................. ......................

1/10 On Road

Kyosho VoneRRR-EvoWC

1/8 Off-Road

Kyosho MP9

Member of EDMW plus NPNT

เวลาช่วยรักษาแผลใจ
      กับผมแล้วผมเห็นว่าเราชะนะแน่

Comment

If you go there during CNY, I think you are pretty much stuck to the hotel. I was there last mth. Nice foodie area is at Sungei Rengit, further down. The lobster restaurants there are mostly run by chinese so I guess they will be closed for CNY.

The lobster there is pretty cheap. I had three medium butter lobster, two chili crab and one hot plate oyster omelette. Total RM117. My wife and I eat until full full.

The Desaru fruit farm is also owned by Chinese so probably they will be closed during CNY. There is also crocodile farm and ostrict farm there. But I say dont bother, you can see crocodile and ostrict at the fruit farm also. RM20/person for a guided tour and one set of mixed fruits per person.

Comment

well most of the shop will be open on 2nd day of cny u are rite the seafood there is cheap .i had a table of ten to 12ppl which cost around $250. lobster promfit fish crab ,prawn etc abt 12 dish.the place i go for seafood is near the jetty farther dn with a poster of sg actor adrian .well so far the ownly place i find price reasonable fill with alot of sg cust. have to be ther by 5pm after tat tat place is full hse.

so anymore resort or chalet any bro can recommand .or which resort they have stay any command
          mike

Comment

Go further north???

Trengganu or Kuantan for their nice beaches??? Or Mersing for kelong visit???

Comment

I remember that there are 2 resorts at Desaru, there is the Palai Springs and the Golden Lotus.

We are the hotel wholesaler Malaysia specializing in Lotus Desaru Beach Resort reservation for Kota Tinggi, Johor and Malaysia.

There is also the Fire fly river cruise which is a river cruise up the river at night, where you can view the firelies. Interesting for the kids.

A short 1 hr driver up, you can go to Kota Tinggi water fall. A nice afternoon soak in the cool water if you get tired of the sea.

Comment

Working...
              X