Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angry hobby shop

Came across this HK hobby shop website. Looks like some hobby shop is not very happy with Copy Cat King.

Hobby shops compete, consumer is the winner.

Bro..

PM me the URL..

Thanks..

Comment

This is nothing compare to the clone 450....
      I love PAP

Comment

China/HK RC manufacturers have already reached a point of sophistication and quality, such that there are now even cheaper "copycat" companies following them

But overall, consumers will be the winners if there are more competitor companies. No doubt, quality will suffer if price is lower - but with RC stuff (unless you are a professional), who needs exceptionally high quality or durability?
        ------------------------------
        Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
        NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

We generally do not need our model products to be of very high-quality, but certain standards should be achieved to keep them safe, which is sadly rather difficult to legislate. In most cases, it all boils down to the end users' knowledge , experience and discretions.

Comment

I for one agrees that the benefits are for us the consumers but there is a point that a limit must be set. Imagine someone who designed and developed an innovative product finds that he cant earn money for it because others copied and sells at a cheaper price. For a small company/person this is a very bad thing. On the contrary bigger company should push themselves to continue to develop other updates if they have been copied...

Comment

Working...
            X