Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out new Hobby Shop at Fock Hai

There is a new shop at B1-10C Fock Hai Building. Mainly Gas and Nitro Planes to those who are interested.

Originally posted by somthing2sell View Post
    There is a new shop at B1-10C Fock Hai Building. Mainly Gas and Nitro Planes to those who are interested.
    The shop is called Zone 5 Hobbies. It is at the basement B1. The boss is a nice guy named Nicholas who provides excellent customer service.

Comment

Zone 5 Hobby

Yeah.. His good with customer service and attends to your request and queries. I was there recently.

Comment

Zone 5 Hobby

Zone 5 Hobby?

Attends to request and queries?

Boss nice guy?

Good customer service?

He is not good, he don't attend to your request and queries, he is not a nice guy and he is not good with his customer service.

Ans: Let me tell you what I felt about Zone 5 Hobbies.

He don't attends to your request and queries, he makes sure that he knows what you want. He makes sure that you are in the most comfortable place, he opens up any model you set your eyes on without you ever asking. He will never rush you or even hint you for a buy.

Boss Nick a nice guy? That is totally an understatement. You walk into the shop that you will never feel that you're in one. I bet you that if you just spend 30 seconds and you will have a funny feeling like you knew him for a long time. If not for the products with the sticker price, I bet you will forget that it is actually a shop.

Customer service? There is any, in fact I call that "Subdue Service" or "Long Lost Friend Service". You won't even feel that you are a customer, he is so humble and so what I don't even know what to say that justifies his excellent service and attitude. I would have to open up my dictionary and look up all the positive superlative words to describe him. And please, please don't try to rate him with stars or ticks, if you really want to do that then I suggest that you can start drawing stars or ticks with a toilet roll cause you will probably end up with thousands of them.

I bought a plane from him not because I needed or wanted one, but I just felt that was the right thing to do to support a friend that I just get to know.

I really wish that the other hobby shops were just as warm and cosy as Zone 5 Hobby.

My 2 cents!
        Just Fly

Comment

Good Shop? I dunno...

Walked in with a friend today, wasn't the first time we walked in. The last time we walked in got chased out because they haven't opened yet, still setting up shop, but we gian wanna kapoh

Today we saw they were finally open, Boss Nick, recognized us . Good sign.

Checked out his planes, heli's and asked about skydiving.

Awesome fella! Super friendly and super good CS! But his poison very good also... Talk to him 5 minutes make me wanna buy the Honda plane , dammit... Have to put it on my wishlist now. Thanks very much Nick.

What else can I say, I will definitely go back there again for that gas plane one day when I decide to upgrade! Overall good experience and I have never felt happier leaving a store in a long long time.

Comment

Got me

Wah LAN eh spykerdela. Almost got me man....

Yeah Nick is a nice guy. Finally a shop to cater to us gassers needs.

My order will come next month bro.

50cc flying again soon

But will stock up on 26% size planes. Best size to fly in Singapore be it gas or electric
            In The Hangar
            BH - SU26M - OS Powered
            BH - Edge 540 V3 50cc
            In The Dock
            Carbonic Boats - Light Ice IOM - Wind Powered
            In The Garage
            JQ The Car Yellow Edition - Novarossi

FLY IT, SAIL IT AND DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT

Comment

Bro,
              Have yet to take my Sbach from Nick. Already arrived>>>>>WHAT A BEAUTY!!Soon will join you on the 5occs.

Comment

Zone 5 Hobby

I got an Sbach 26% on the way, but I just can't help walking out without buying something. He will never push for a sale, but I will assure you that you'll willingly buy something hypnotically.

Yes! "DrunkGod", I landed buying the GW Honda 50 Electric/Nitro without even knowing what power plant to stuff in there.

NUDGE, I bet you will come to agree.
                Just Fly

Comment

That's the one I want!

Originally posted by spykerdelia View Post
                  I got an Sbach 26% on the way, but I just can't help walking out without buying something. He will never push for a sale, but I will assure you that you'll willingly buy something hypnotically.

Yes! "DrunkGod", I landed buying the GW Honda 50 Electric/Nitro without even knowing what power plant to stuff in there.

NUDGE, I bet you will come to agree.
                  Wow! That's exactly the one I want... Jealous! good choice!

Comment

Working...
                  X