Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fitness First

Hey guys,

Has anyone been to Fitness First before? There's one near my workplace and I think I should get back in shape before the dreaded IPPT. lol!

Anyone has any review on the rates as well as the worth?
    Did you know that dolphins are so intelligent that within only a few weeks of captivity, they can train humans to stand at the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

Why not just go for routine runs around your place? Cheaper and nearer to home? Ease of access too. And best of all its free.

Comment

You wrong!!!
      Fitness centre got mei mei
      and
      can see live adrianli avator!!!
      I love PAP

Comment

Originally posted by fudge2k85 View Post
        Hey guys,

Has anyone been to Fitness First before? There's one near my workplace and I think I should get back in shape before the dreaded IPPT. lol!

Anyone has any review on the rates as well as the worth?
        Hey Hey..I'm member there.. hehe.. So far so good.. I have trainer there.. so my workouts are planned.. occasionally i go there for runs..

Comment

curious

may i know what is the course and is there any age limit? maybe i need to work some bisceps too. haha

Comment

haha.. age limit guess is 14 and above.. 14 to 16 or 18 or 21 (duno which one is it) need parental approval tho... what course u looking for? a gym membership entitles u to the gym facilities and the group classes (e.g. body combat, yoga, tai chi, body pump and etc). to sign a personal trainer is another separate charge. you interested in signing up ah?

Comment

Haha

Yeah. After my exam. I am only 16. I am thinking of signing up for the facilities.

Comment

Let me see............You guys join such club for fitness first, or mei-mei first?

Comment

Originally posted by joe yap View Post
                  Let me see............You guys join such club for fitness first, or mei-mei first?
                  lol.. i go there for hunk hunk.. :P

Comment

lol!! Wah... amazing comments sia!! lol....

Oh well, I'm a FF member now.. Generally satisfied with the club.. Set back by about 160 per month... but got gym and also pool... along with the other yoga, body combat, etc classes... so quite worth it le... So far...

Mei-mei? No comments... :-p
                    Did you know that dolphins are so intelligent that within only a few weeks of captivity, they can train humans to stand at the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

Comment

I use to be with Fitness First, yes they are good, but i cancelled after 3 months and had no problem.
                      This was a few years ago and i paid about £35 a month, but i think its gone up now.

Most of these private gyms are so expensive, why not join one in your local authority, they are so much cheaper, and if you live in the same area you get a resident's discount card!
                      l l

Comment

Same here.. Was an ex FF member but cancelled it after work load increases. If you are able to gym like 4 times a week, then i would say its value for money as the membership fee is about 150+ per month, which will work out to be roughly $10 per workout. Good thing is that its available globally, so if you travel alot, it will be a bonus. Else its better go down to those public gym where you pay $2.50 or $3 per use.

On top of that, if you decide to have a personal trainer, then you will have to fork out another 79-80 per session.
                        Thunder Tiger 50 Titan SE
                        YS 56SR wif Hatori muffler
                        Align DS610 for cyclics
                        JR770T + JR8900G
                        JR DSX9

Mikado Logo 400SE
                        Savox BSM 1650KV + CC85HV
                        MKS9660 for cyclics
                        Mini Vbar 5.2 Pro + BLS251
                        JR DSX9

Comment

You guys can try f.t.i (functional training institue) it's a 1 year old gym wo membership just Personal training.

The website is www.://fti-lwz.com/?page=home

No hard sell, no membership, no commitments.

I am the trainer there. Hope it helps.
                          Mugen Mrx2, HW 4274, HW Xerun150esc 6s
                          SCRT, HW Sct motor, HW Xerun120esc 2s
                          Team Driver for HobbyWing, Acorn racing & ManiacRC

Comment

Originally posted by Shayne View Post
                            Yeah. After my exam. I am only 16. I am thinking of signing up for the facilities.
                            Don't worry bro..

In 2 years time, our government is going to send you for a 2 years training course for free, they even pay you a few hundred bucks for being a member of SAF..

Comment

Fitness First

Fitness Should be always First Because it is the way to maintain a Body in a Proper Way.There are some reason behind a fitness.To Getting a Fitness, People have to work hard on a Exercises.

Comment

Working...
                              X