Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flu Vaccine

From today, I am immune to flu (for one year only). Just got poked with some WHO recommended strain into my sexy body.

I am impressed with the syringe, it comes prefilled and with fixed needle. Very hygenic and safe.

For $23, I am now officially safe for one year for R/C hobby activity for local and international flights....

Going Taiwan soon...to buy some R/C stuff. Anybody got lobang, longkang or want to tompang, please let me know.

oh BTW, I asked the doctor to give me the syringe for souvenir.... Could be useful for distributing greese to ball bearings...

Very nice syringe you have there.. ....maybe they will give you a bigger one next year...

For Sale

CSM ICG400 Heading Lock Gyro+ ($160)
    (

Comment

U should also ask for a bigger needle. Easier to use with the grease.

Comment

Thanks mechplas,
        it;s always nice to have some review on biomedical treatments... I didn't know it was so cheap....

Comment

Cool, someone going taiwan soon; not sure how true it is, taiwan girls like tan skin like yours,please share ok ? Anyway been there 2 mths ago, price not as great as in China....

cheers

Originally posted by mechplas
          From today, I am immune to flu (for one year only). Just got poked with some WHO recommended strain into my sexy body.

I am impressed with the syringe, it comes prefilled and with fixed needle. Very hygenic and safe.

For $23, I am now officially safe for one year for R/C hobby activity for local and international flights....

Going Taiwan soon...to buy some R/C stuff. Anybody got lobang, longkang or want to tompang, please let me know.

oh BTW, I asked the doctor to give me the syringe for souvenir.... Could be useful for distributing greese to ball bearings...
          JCho

Comment

Originally posted by Jcho
            taiwan girls like tan skin like yours,please share ok ? Anyway been there 2 mths ago, price not as great as in China...

Price of the girls or R/C stuff?. Anyway China girls can be found locally at.....

Wal lau, if its the price of the R/C stuff then that is not good, cannot recover my $23 for the vaccine....damn!

Comment

Originally posted by haowee
              U should also ask for a bigger needle. Easier to use with the grease.
              Originally posted by stuka
              Very nice syringe you have there.. ....maybe they will give you a bigger one next year...
              Both of you seem to like it BIG..... The two of you must meet each other soon...

Comment

Working...
              X