• Show
Clear All

recc tyre shop

any good and cheap shop ti reccomend?
    changing my tyre really soon.
    15-195-55.
    thks

Wat kind of tyre u looking for???

I personally has three preferred tyre shops I visit and know the workers there. No discount lah but can gain knowledge from them.

If you looking for very competitive rates, do a search for Poh Heng Tyres at AMK. They are well know in the car forums but not a place for me. Read up on the pro and cons of this place b4 u pay them a visit. Not everything is abt price but a good place for the "Wham bam, thk u mdm" if u get my drift. Owner name is Justin.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post

I personally has three preferred tyre shops I visit and know the workers there. No discount lah but can gain knowledge from them.

If you looking for very competitive rates, do a search for Poh Heng Tyres at AMK. They are well know in the car forums but not a place for me. Read up on the pro and cons of this place b4 u pay them a visit. Not everything is abt price but a good place for the "Wham bam, thk u mdm" if u get my drift. Owner name is Justin.
      got contacts bro?
      thx

Comment

Originally posted by calvin View Post
        got contacts bro?
        thx
        Which contact u referring to?

My regular tyre places are :

1) Stamford tyre (Northlink outlet)

2) Hankook (Sembawang outlet but closed already) I know the boss, Robert.

3) Cant remember the name of the shop. Sin Min Autocare Centre 2nd level, the tyre shop just before the spiral exit ramp.

Comment

Which contact u referring to?

My regular tyre places are :

1) Stamford tyre (Northlink outlet)

2) Hankook (Sembawang outlet but closed already) I know the boss, Robert.

3) Cant remember the name of the shop. Sin Min Autocare Centre 2nd level, the tyre shop just before the spiral exit ramp.
          thx bro...

Comment

hmmm

poh heng in sin ming

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
            sigpic

Comment

There is this kampong kampong shop along old woodlands road. It is together with the petrol station, think is caltex. Have always been way cheaper than what other shops in the region quote me. My last set of tyres was $20/tyre cheaper than the few shops I asked.

Yours is a common size, so should have ready stock. For exotic sizes like 285/35/19, the stock will normally come in the next day if you order.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baby_zyklon View Post
                There is this kampong kampong shop along old woodlands road. It is together with the petrol station, think is caltex. Have always been way cheaper than what other shops in the region quote me. My last set of tyres was $20/tyre cheaper than the few shops I asked.

Yours is a common size, so should have ready stock. For exotic sizes like 285/35/19, the stock will normally come in the next day if you order.
                still got the contacts?
                thx

Comment

I'm using Federal 185/15/55 forgot the model. Noisy type with V-shape groove. Good grip

cost abt $75/ea and i get all the same service from Stamford tyre like free repair for puncture and rotation/balancing every 10k

Comment

Find all workshops and companies for tyres & rims, solar film, car rental, paint protection, polishing, repair, audio, performance & more. The Only Place For Smart Car Buyers.

Got my rims from there last time.. The auntie there was quite friendly, but they are super busy one!

Comment

Poh Heng.. lolx... only the experienced drivers should visit. Newbies will be disappointed.
                      I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Working...
                      X