Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drumbeat View Post
    YAWN so boring, I don't really care............. I will still fly turbine and gas plane if I can afford just to piss them off. tell them go catch real crooks la, nothing better to do these matas. Singapore ah, every damn thing also want to ban.... really dumb and retarded. ban ban ban......just like petrol price, raise 4cts politely tell public, drop 1 cent announce loud loud.... as if people don't notice. Petrol was $2.00 when it was like $144 a barrel, now its like half the price at $81, why no drop in pricing like 40% off....... obviously govt controlled, everything ban ban ban control control. we are like the servos, police like receiver, govt the transmitter.... sianzzzzzz
    This is a really good rant. Well said! Support u bro!
    Build it
    Fly it
    Crash it
    Fix it

Comment

Back up plan are on the way and there is a field to fly - Huge one like JW. Will be trying there soon, no RSAF flying path free parking.

Comment

YAWN so boring, I don't really care............. I will still fly turbine and gas plane if I can afford just to piss them off. tell them go catch real crooks la, nothing better to do these matas. Singapore ah, every damn thing also want to ban.... really dumb and retarded. ban ban ban......just like petrol price, raise 4cts politely tell public, drop 1 cent announce loud loud.... as if people don't notice. Petrol was $2.00 when it was like $144 a barrel, now its like half the price at $81, why no drop in pricing like 40% off....... obviously govt controlled, everything ban ban ban control control. we are like the servos, police like receiver, govt the transmitter.... sianzzzzzz
        Just FYI, fuel prices are not govt controlled but are controlled by the fuel cartels. Its just that every dollar of fuel, abt 40 cents go to fuel tax which the govt makan.

So any excess goes to the pockets of the fuel cartels. Thatz why u see SAF protecting the precious little island at the southwest of SG.

Comment

JW closed ??

Originally posted by nic View Post
          Heads up. It is landing path of RSAF, and they are watching. Got someone "invited" to drink kopi at mata place already
          THOUGHT OF GOING IN TO FISHING . BUT ...........

Singapore HOME > BREAKING NEWS > SINGAPORE > STORY Mar 13, 2010 Licence to fish Fishing groups working with PUB on licensing scheme for anglers By Grace Chua LEISURE anglers may soon have to pay for a licence before they can drop their line and bait into Singapore waters. Local fishing g...

Comment

ha ha.. don;t you know that, unless you are out from s'pore sea with boat.. are you sure there is place for you to fish at sea side? btw, are there any seaside that we have?
            almost 90% of the land face sea are eithere corner with fense and bukwire.. and PSA.. and all the big big boxes...

flying RC.. is there any thru area/field is free from RSAF fly path? no.. unless you fly at open sea.. which below to no body..
            but the boat you taking out also control by the

ha ha.. so, what can you do.. just let them control and damp you when you are old

Comment

JW closed ??

Originally posted by khpan2003 View Post
              ha ha.. don;t you know that, unless you are out from s'pore sea with boat.. are you sure there is place for you to fish at sea side? btw, are there any seaside that we have?
              almost 90% of the land face sea are eithere corner with fense and bukwire.. and PSA.. and all the big big boxes...

flying RC.. is there any thru area/field is free from RSAF fly path? no.. unless you fly at open sea.. which below to no body..
              but the boat you taking out also control by the

ha ha.. so, what can you do.. just let them control and damp you when you are old

BRO SHORT OF 1 SHOULD BE
              GOING TO JOIN " THE RED SHIRT " THIS COMING TUE 16th march

Comment

Talking is free? Irresponsible comment, no wonder police will be after the site.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by HZM View Post
                  Talking is free? Irresponsible comment, no wonder police will be after the site.

Mike
                  Hi Mike,

Everyone has their right to speak and give opinion, of course with due regard and sensitivity, in this case, profound frustration......We are not born into this world lemmings but rather a complex being, it is the very complexity that makes humanity so diverse. At times, in Singapore however we often get bogged down by govenmental bureaucracy which dictate how we should behave in over irrational ways. Don't get me wrong I didn't target anyone nor pass a threat, it's just being a little ticked off when a flying site you frequent takes a backseat for a lack of a reasoning (We've been there for a least 4-5 years, with little or no incident) why ban it now? kinda like the regular toilet we use that we know is clean i.e borders 3rd floor, ck tang, hotel etc...... only to go there urgent and find out it's closed FOREVER. That feeling truly and utterly sucks..........

Hope you can understand how we feel and share the loss for the westsiders.........the loss of other flying sites in the near future is inevitable. Soon we may have to face the reality of flying in Malaysia, but this is our home......how can we as a community safeguard our interests??? Something of which we identify ourselves by, i.e I am jw flyer, i am woodlands flyer etc......... soon it will be i am a nusajaya flyer or bukit indah flyer or tebrau flyer...but sadly come from singapore..........HAIZzzzz......

Comment

Relax and Cool down bro

Hi Mike,

Everyone has their right to speak and give opinion, of course with due regard and sensitivity, in this case, profound frustration......We are not born into this world lemmings but rather a complex being, it is the very complexity that makes humanity so diverse. At times, in Singapore however we often get bogged down by govenmental bureaucracy which dictate how we should behave in over irrational ways. Don't get me wrong I didn't target anyone nor pass a threat, it's just being a little ticked off when a flying site you frequent takes a backseat for a lack of a reasoning (We've been there for a least 4-5 years, with little or no incident) why ban it now? kinda like the regular toilet we use that we know is clean i.e borders 3rd floor, ck tang, hotel etc...... only to go there urgent and find out it's closed FOREVER. That feeling truly and utterly sucks..........

Hope you can understand how we feel and share the loss for the westsiders.........the loss of other flying sites in the near future is inevitable. Soon we may have to face the reality of flying in Malaysia, but this is our home......how can we as a community safeguard our interests??? Something of which we identify ourselves by, i.e I am jw flyer, i am woodlands flyer etc......... soon it will be i am a nusajaya flyer or bukit indah flyer or tebrau flyer...but sadly come from singapore..........HAIZzzzz......
                    In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies only permanent interest - Lord Palmerston

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by zennith View Post
                      Back up plan are on the way and there is a field to fly - Huge one like JW. Will be trying there soon, no RSAF flying path free parking.
                      bro can elaborate more on this field? more info really appreciated...

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey bro, did you go find out why the authority ban the flying site? The more so you should, if you haven't done so since you have been flying there for years without any issues. Venting your frustration here will not help.

Hi Mike,

If you are feeling down....just pull up the stick!

Comment

JW closed ??

Originally posted by ehawk View Post
                          Hey bro, did you go find out why the authority ban the flying site? The more so you should, if you haven't done so since you have been flying there for years without any issues. Venting your frustration here will not help.

i'll try to meet up with the MP Dr amy Koh . as merchant association ... blar blar blar . To discuss . Do u guys think its a gd ideal ?? should i ?? should i not ??

btw - no wonder police will be after the site. IS NOTHING TO DO WITH
                          " IRRESPONSIBLE COMMENT"

Comment

You can either try to work something out with the authority or stay in this forum and keep blar blar blar away. There are successful cases for your reference.

Originally posted by darren pun View Post
                            i'll try to meet up with the MP Dr amy Koh . as merchant association ... blar blar blar . To discuss . Do u guys think its a gd ideal ?? should i ?? should i not ??

btw - no wonder police will be after the site. IS NOTHING TO DO WITH
                            " IRRESPONSIBLE COMMENT"
                            If you are feeling down....just pull up the stick!

Comment

RSAF has the right way especially on weekdays and Saturday morning.
                              Even on public holiday if there is an exercise.
                              Just go somewhere else to fly.

This is Singapore so we just have to obey the rules.

Now the sign are up we just have to abide the law.

Cheers

Comment

Sad day for RC.
                                Banned just like that with no explanation or negotiation with affected parties.
                                Maybe nobody did anything wrong even.

Move on guys...we live in a ban nation.

Comment

Working...
                                X