Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy Formica sheet??

Hi,

Any kind soul here care to share where I can buy 4x8' Plastic or Wood Laminate sheets (More commonly referred to as 'Formica sheets')? Brands don't really matters..

Need these for some DIY remodelling..

Cheers and thanks in advance..

Originally posted by tucfaz View Post
    Hi,

Any kind soul here care to share where I can buy 4x8' Plastic or Wood Laminate sheets (More commonly referred to as 'Formica sheets')? Brands don't really matters..

Need these for some DIY remodelling..

Cheers and thanks in advance..
    Try asking from those furniture shops in Sungei Kadut area

Comment

I guess any flatted factory doing furniture work should have them. I saw them at Northlink and the one opposite Yishun ITE. Just go there and walk ard and ask for price.

Comment

Thanks guys!!.. Found liao..

Bought directly from a local manufacturer..

Just wanted to remodel a few kitchen doors.. to a very good condition kitchen cabinet, but when I call in carpenters and contractors telling exactly what I wanted to do,all say no problem, very easy, but when they arrive all will try to convince me to change the whole thing, and their speeches very drama type.. Fed up.. DIY!!

Comment

You look for formica

You can go Yee Lim Adhesives Industries Blk-1041 Eunos Ave 4 #01-88 ph 67455484 ,67459587.Email : yeelim@singnet.com.sg

Comment

hi tucfaz, can you please help let me know the contact of the shop ?

Originally posted by tucfaz View Post
            Thanks guys!!.. Found liao..

Bought directly from a local manufacturer..

Just wanted to remodel a few kitchen doors.. to a very good condition kitchen cabinet, but when I call in carpenters and contractors telling exactly what I wanted to do,all say no problem, very easy, but when they arrive all will try to convince me to change the whole thing, and their speeches very drama type.. Fed up.. DIY!!

i want to buy the formica to do wall covering.

kindly help with the formica shop / manufacturer name or contact.

thanks a lot, chao

Comment

Hi,

Go here. http://www.tak.com.sg

The company is located at Sungei Kadut, and have a big samples showroom and very friendly front service staff..

Comment

Working...
              X