Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Murdanny on his Diploma.

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you say Ghostfit is fat.... Then you have seen nothing, yet...

I can give him 10% discount and I can still beat him, in the fats department.

Comment

Originally posted by zorrow View Post
      Ghostfit don't give up wait for him after NS sure he get slim
      Have never given up on him ever since I met him at Airforce school, In fact, I know he is one of those who will make it thru despite all odds ! I'm as proud of him as you are !

Originally posted by yongsinchee View Post
      Mind you, this "slimming" centre do works. I should know. During my time, decades ago, I went in wearing XL. In six months, it was Medium. See how effective it is. But since I stop attending this "slimming" centre I back to my old self.....

Now is is XXL.....
      XXL only ??? ...could have fooled me !!!

He only got girls.... No boy/s....

I think it is too late for him to try and go for a boy..... just so that he can go and serve NS. I don't think he is that crazy.....

Cannot ! ...factory close shop aredi ! ...like garment said, "boy or girl, 2 is enough !" ...Girls also good wat ! ...look after parents in their old age !

I can give him 10% discount and I can still beat him, in the fats department.

...more like 1% discount ! ...but when you look at the balding and white hair department !!! ...Eh, ...we same age hor ?
      Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

XXL only???

Wait till u see my seafaring colleagues here, 10XL !!! Really, no joke!!! Some of them cannot even fit into the doorway walking straight, must turn sideways to go thru the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit View Post
          .........but when you look at the balding and white hair department !!! ...Eh, ...we same age hor ?
          Bull....

You don't have a helipad on your head.... you know.... My son ever mentioned to me, "draw a H and the chinook can land"

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
            XXL only???

Wait till u see my seafaring colleagues here, 10XL !!! Really, no joke!!! Some of them cannot even fit into the doorway walking straight, must turn sideways to go thru the door.
            I hope I will not reach that situation. Man, my joints aches and I know it is due to the weight.

Sorry for going OT.....

Comment

I hope I will not reach that situation. Man, my joints aches and I know it is due to the weight.

Sorry for going OT.....
              They're aching not from the weight !!! ...they're aching due to the 'RUST' from inactivity !!! ...So when you gonna re-join us flying RC ???
              Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by zorrow View Post
                Hello I am here to congratulate Murdanny(Boyan) on his Graduation from Temasek Polytechnic and on obtaining a Diploma in mechatronics. I am really proud to see him obtain this certificate. His family is also very proud of him and see him suffer in NS due to his obesity.
                Now he will have all the time in the world to fly helic
                Congratulations to Murdanny!!

My son will also be graduating end of this year too.... from K2!

Comment

terima kasih everyone!

I have worked my brains out now i shall work my body out!

hehe.
                  Kedi AH !

Comment

Originally posted by Murdanny View Post
                    terima kasih everyone!

I have worked my brains out now i shall work my body out!

hehe.
                    Congratulations!! Bro,when you go NS please tell me what is it like, because i went to the army open house, and i cant get enough!!
                    «Kira'sHanger™®»:
                    HK450MT ( awaiting elecs)

Comment

Originally posted by kiratime View Post
                      Congratulations!! Bro,when you go NS please tell me what is it like, because i went to the army open house, and i cant get enough!!
                      why didnt you join the national cadet corps?
                      Kedi AH !

Comment

i think when u go army... u cant stand it... i think that is for most ppl bah... for me i feel it was quite good... can learn alot of things... btw i am a combatant...

Comment

Lol! Hope you can be officer.
                          "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm View Post
                            Lol! Hope you can be officer.
                            U mean Orcifer?

Comment

Working...
                            X