Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Bro Sibehsong DESMOND ...................

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Bro Sibehsong DESMOND ...................

Hi Bro Sibehsong DESMOND ,how are you ? we brought a lot of thing from you and when we need help from you! you offering us, me & Jeff $30 per setting up ..... well finally we rejecting you from your offer! well we get help from otherones heli flyer that without talking about money that he so call : we care we share ..............................that we learn .anyway you are really a nice guy with selffishness ! without your offering we still knew that a lot of guy that offering help in this hobby around us . Me & Jeff. have fun next time when we see you .

no selfishness in this hobby

like this type of selfish guy that should not happen in this hobby, let me off my help to u, it is free no $30 charges.

Comment

Originally posted by gohts2000 View Post
      like this type of selfish guy that should not happen in this hobby, let me off my help to u, it is free no $30 charges.
      Check out the last post by Johndyl
      今天不努力工作,明天努力找工做。
      不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有。
      长痛不如短痛,短痛不如不痛。
      Too much $$$ fly fly fly, Little $$$ less fly, No $$$ see people fly, Save $$$ buy and fly.
      If you take care of your heli, your heli will take care of your pocket.
      Be gentle with your heli so that your heli will be gentle with your pocket.
      Alees Rush 750 (FBL)12s
      Outrage Fusion 50 (FBL)12's
      Outrage 550 (FB)6's
      Outrage G5 (FBL)6's
      Compass Model Warp 360 (FBL)6's
      Trex 500 (FB)6's

Comment

no selfishness in this hobby

like this type of selfish guy should not happen in this hobby, let me offer my help to u, it is free no $30 charges.

Comment

This is the Market Place

Guyz,

I believe there is a thread for you to trash out your sentiments, Let's not get carried away. Good Guy or Not.

Comment

Originally posted by gohts2000 View Post
            thank for offering help bro !.........................i already get help from my friends.......................once again thank gohts2000

Comment

Not taking any sides here but just wanna share abit...

I think everything got context... meaning we don't treat everyone the same way and sometimes we are nice to some and not so nice to others.

Reasons can be anything from, he think u not nice, or very mahfun(troublesome)... or bargain alot... Or he think he sell very cheap liao... and feel the pinch...
              or he very broke at that time, or just feeling selfish at that moment... or... u get my idea right?

As much as we can always find fault with others by picking on one less cool thing that they did, we have to know the truth that only when we lose out then we make noise. If we gain, sometimes we thank pple. sometimes we dont.

This kind of thing very subjective one lah. Sometimes u think u got good deal but other pple think u kenna cheated. Because of this uncertain feelings, we dunno whether we should thank pple or curse pple. haha. True or not? So same for seller point of view. Also alot of uncertain feelings. You think he should be grateful that you buy from him, but maybe he don't feel that way.

I also got moments where I know I tried to be selfish... like when i order stuff online and 'help' other pple order and sometimes make them pay abit more than what is fair just to cover more of my shipping and for my trouble. I remember I felt bad after I did it... So already I am 'punishing' myself cos of the guilt.

So you don't really need to 'expose' or punish pple one... We cannot like everyone and we cannot expect everyone to like us. Maybe thats why they say live and let live.

Of course by saying so much, I am in no way saying that I actually practice what I preach lah. haha. But since we are talking about doing the right things.. then this is also the right way to do things.

Wow... i sure can be freakin longwinded siah...

Comment

Sorry just thought of another thing...

What if bro sibehsong actually thought that you were a lazy bugger who doesnt wanna learn to do things yourself but just wanna rely on him to do everything for you? Maybe that's why he say he will charge if he have to do for you. In that context, I might be compelled to say the same.(plus the fact that I'm lazy and hate doing setup unless I really have to)

I guess we will never know the truth, and anyway the truth doesn't matter. If either of you were perfect people, all this wouldn't happen. And if neither of u are perfect, then there's no such thing as right and wrong liao.

Comment

hi

sorry, no offence, my 2 cents,

i dealt with desmond a few times with planes, helis and spare parts. he is ok as far as i dealt with him before. he had his share of bad dealing with others also.

in here, if u dun like any parrticular guy offer or deal, then look for another one. try not to flash out all this here. tension will be created bro. anyway, for heli and stuff, most people ios willing to help out.

for basic setting less 3D, u can look for me also.

in this hobby, stay relax, happy and cool. this is a hobby, a hobby is mean to be happy right?

any prob u have with ur rc, post it in the respective forum, reply and help will start pouring in bro

regards
                  ben

Comment

hi mark,

sorry for not being able to help out all the time you needed me. As I indicated last time, I am really busy these few days and asked if you mind for the setup fee as I need to travel and pay for parking coupons..

I believed I helped you a couple of times from fixing the servos, setup pitch, tx, rx to repair crashes for both yrs and Jeff's heli.

The reason for asking setup fee is also because I wanted to collect your heli, fix it back up for you and send it back to you if I can. You always ask me to help you at times pass midnight and I can't really concentrate on setting up heli and repairing them at that kind of time..

Me helping you the several times has been affecting my work quite a lot and I really apologise for the inconvenience caused. Really appreciate all the support you had given me so far and hope there is no bad feelings..

Comment

thanks guys for all the help but I don't want to be involved in any kind of discussions here and really appreciate all the help..

sry mod if you can move the thread to off topics pls..

Comment

You cool, Man!

Originally posted by sibehsong View Post
                        thanks guys for all the help but I don't want to be involved in any kind of discussions here and really appreciate all the help..

sry mod if you can move the thread to off topics pls..
                        3 Thumbs up for you bro.

I believe, if you buy stuffs second hand, you can't expect to have 24/7 all expenses paid after sales service. Plus there are so many brothers out there in this line of hobby that can help you with your 1001 questions and needs so you don't have to be specific unless the product is a new invention by bro sibehsong and only he can rectify the problem.

Be humble and make friends and you will find that help is just a phone call away.

Comment

@khaylim

Hi dude no offense but I think you shouldn't put this topic or whatever like this in this Threads..........I mean Your post is wrong if put in this Threads (market Place).........Thanks............

Comment

Originally posted by sibohai View Post
                            @khaylim

Hi dude no offense but I think you shouldn't put this topic or whatever like this in this Threads..........I mean Your post is wrong if put in this Threads (market Place).........Thanks............

totally agree with that. Get a life.

Comment

i hate setting up! i'd pay 30 bucks or more for desmond to pick my heli, fix and bring it back to my house. bro when are you going to fly with us again, i was absent when you were there..
                              ------------------------------------------------------
                              Flasher 450 Pro/DX6i/DSM2 AR6200
                              Savox SH-0257/Savox SH-1357/Align GP750
                              Phoenixtech Gold Line 2221-8/Hobby Wing Pentium-40A
                              ------------------------------------------------------

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X