Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Here's a spoof of the latest wonder girls song on 'washing your hands'
    "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by HotDogBun View Post
      i am waiting to see if there is a spread from case 1. It always start from single case and multiply into waves with eqch wave bigger in number. Lets hope that day does not come.

Most importantly we must keep personal record during outbreak to ensure tight contact tracing so as to help ourselves and others.

Lets hope we've one and only case in SG. There were many onboard the plane and the gal maybe not be the host after all.
      3 more liao

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
        Its all fated. When ur time is up, ur time is up.

I carry 5 long term illnesses so I know my time in tis world wouldnt last as long as u guys. Only thing for me to do is to prepare my next-of-kin the worst. But those blardy insurance company siam me like a plague.
        Ok lah I see those seems quite common illness. Going for my checkup soon and more CT scans, to diagnose if what I have is cancer, but nothing to be proud of though and quite common. Hope I don't add it to my profiles of illness, don't like to booast about it anyway. Can only say lots of inconveniences with so many checkups, I know cause we're in same plight though my stuff are more of internal than external illnesses.

Back to the topic.
        Wow, 4 already. It seems ppl all over US are getting it huh. Hope MOH does a good job in controlling it. But it still boils down to individual responsibility. Imagine Mexico government actually ask their citizen to keep a distance of few metres from each other if they really need to go outdoors.

Comment

Originally posted by HotDogBun View Post
          Ok lah I see those seems quite common illness. Going for my checkup soon and more CT scans, to diagnose if what I have is cancer, but nothing to be proud of though and quite common. Hope I don't add it to my profiles of illness, don't like to booast about it anyway. Can only say lots of inconveniences with so many checkups, I know cause we're in same plight though my stuff are more of internal than external illnesses.

Back to the topic.
          Wow, 4 already. It seems ppl all over US are getting it huh. Hope MOH does a good job in controlling it. But it still boils down to individual responsibility. Imagine Mexico government actually ask their citizen to keep a distance of few metres from each other if they really need to go outdoors.
          then how to buy things? put money at cashier and run. or just take w/o payment. or throw money. lol

Comment

For your reading pleasure.

Comment

Working...
            X