Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volunteers Photographer and Videographer needed

Hi All,

Any kind soul willing to volunteer their skill and equipment during the coming 3DX 2009 event held at RMS in Tuas from 6th (Sat) to 7th (Sun) June 2009??

The event organizer is appealing for help for professional or amateur photographers and videographer to cover the event..

We're expecting to see some fierce competition from Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia and our own country men from Singapore.

Thanks for viewing.

PS: Those who's got the skill but do not have the equipment, can use my Sony Video Cam and I've also got a tripod if that's required.

Originally posted by tucfaz View Post
    Hi All,

Any kind soul willing to volunteer their skill and equipment during the coming 3DX 2009 event held at RMS in Tuas from 6th (Sat) to 7th (Sun) June 2009??

The event organizer is appealing for help for professional or amateur photographers and videographer to cover the event..

We're expecting to see some fierce competition from Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia and our own country men from Singapore.

Thanks for viewing.

PS: Those who's got the skill but do not have the equipment, can use my Sony Video Cam and I've also got a tripod if that's required.
    ill call in the whole TP Photography Interest Group to come. see whether i can tie up something with them..
    Kedi AH !

Comment

oh ya. i think at least lunch must be provided la.
      Kedi AH !

Comment

Oh yeah.. That's provided of course..

Originally posted by Murdanny View Post
        oh ya. i think at least lunch must be provided la.

Comment

Oh yeah.. That's provided of course..
          Got one photographer already. he took some shots when i was flying so he knows what he has to deal with.

i yet to get a videographer.
          Kedi AH !

Comment

post in clubsnap?

sigpic

Comment

Where will it be held???

Me very novice only, tis kind of standard of videography can???

Comment

Hi Adrian,

The competition will be held at Tuas RMS field from 6th to 7th June..

Let me know if you're ok.

Cheers.

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                Where will it be held???

Me very novice only, tis kind of standard of videography can???

http://www.daddyhobby.com/gallery/sh...=500&ppuser=21

Comment

That's great!.. Thanks Danny.

Would be better if there's more then one photographer, as one can cover the flight and the other the surrounding event general. Same for Videos as I believe all pilots would want the best video captured at the ideal angle.

Originally posted by Murdanny View Post
                  Got one photographer already. he took some shots when i was flying so he knows what he has to deal with.

i yet to get a videographer.

Comment

I think easier to communicate with members in DH lah.. Unless no one here wants to help.. Then bo pian lor..

Originally posted by baby_zyklon View Post
                    post in clubsnap?

Comment

Sorry, I cannot commit for the whole day and both days. Will only drop by on Sunday afternoon.

Comment

Thanks, but I think have to commit to whole day.. Anyway, hope to see you there..

Cheers.

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                        Sorry, I cannot commit for the whole day and both days. Will only drop by on Sunday afternoon.

Comment

That's great!.. Thanks Danny.

Would be better if there's more then one photographer, as one can cover the flight and the other the surrounding event general. Same for Videos as I believe all pilots would want the best video captured at the ideal angle.
                          there is one confirm photographer. the other one is still pending because he doesnt have transport as the flying club is too far for them.

i still dun have a videographer.
                          Kedi AH !

Comment

Working...
                          X