Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to Download Singapore/Malaysia maps Garmin 205W

Hi guys,

I just bought a Garmin 205W GPS set from Taiwan & it is preloaded with Taiwan map.

May I know where can I download Singapore/Malaysia maps for free to my GPS set? Or need to pay for it?

Many thanks

malsingmaps.com
    huh

Comment

Originally posted by nic View Post
      malsingmaps.com
      Thanks bro, r they for free?

Comment

I think there's a free copy, but it's outdated. You need to contribute POIs to get the newer maps.

Comment

yes they are for free..
          but they have a lot of version.. the gold version u need to be an active member.. otherwise u need to get it from another forum

Comment

monthly updates available.

Comment

Originally posted by genexis View Post
              www.malfreemaps.com

monthly updates available.
              yea I switched to malfreemaps cos they give the updated versions FOC unlike malsingmaps where u need to to contribute POIs (point of interests) to unlock their maps. My current version all me searching by postal codes too so I am very happy.

Comment

It looks like a spin off from malsingmaps....

Contributing is fairly easy. But to pay something we help built, I rather not.
                Note: I have not paid a cent to MSM, but I did contribute a few route traces. But I think some unhappiness started when some companies attempted to sell maps from MSM as their own.. resulting in the additional scheme "donate".

Thanks for the MFM link.
                huh

Comment

So MFM is better than MSM?

Comment

Originally posted by nic View Post
                    It looks like a spin off from malsingmaps....

Contributing is fairly easy. But to pay something we help built, I rather not.
                    Note: I have not paid a cent to MSM, but I did contribute a few route traces. But I think some unhappiness started when some companies attempted to sell maps from MSM as their own.. resulting in the additional scheme "donate".

Thanks for the MFM link.
                    Thanks guys for your contributions. Managed to D/L SG & MY maps into my GPS unit already.

Comment

Working...
                    X