Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fly expert needed.

Some food stalls used to hang 2 packs of water above their cooked food. Some said that by doing that, flies will not come near the food. Through my observation, it is quite effective. Can anyone tell me why it is so effective? Thanks.

Originally posted by perfect1 View Post
    Some food stalls used to hang 2 packs of water above their cooked food. Some said that by doing that, flies will not come near the food. Through my observation, it is quite effective. Can anyone tell me why it is so effective? Thanks.
    Fly see thier own reflection they will scare.... cos they dont know they look so ugly...that why......

Seriously is the reflected imagine which is thier own are very big... and scary tat why...
    sigpicGround is closer than it appear...

Comment

Originally posted by perfect1 View Post
      It is becos the rounded shape of te bottom of the water bomb reflects the vibration from the flapping wings of the flies which ever direction its coming from.. Flies feel insecure as thou like something is falling on them from the top.

just smoking
      Fixed-Wing
      GWS Zero
      Fliton Extra 260
      Hacker SuperZoom 4D
      Thunder Tiger Velocity
      Scratchbuilt Depron Profile Extra 300
      Thunder Tiger SuperCub (RIP - Resting In Pieces)
      Scratchbuilt Lama Plane
      RICCS Mirage 2000 #1 (RIP)
      RICCS Mirage 2000 #2

Rotorcraft
      Thunder Tiger Mini-T
      Esky HBK2
      Esky Lama V4 w/SuperShaft

Radio
      JR-9XPS

Comment

Originally posted by abner View Post
        Fly see thier own reflection they will scare.... cos they dont know they look so ugly...that why......

Seriously is the reflected imagine which is thier own are very big... and scary tat why...
        I agree with that too.
        I am sure there are many scientists, teachers, smart people( from our forum) who can help to explain this. We can learn lots of things from here (great forum).. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X