Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any current/ex police/CID personel here?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any current/ex police/CID personel here?

Hi guys,

I want to do some surveillance on my worker by using a surveillance camera & voice recorder to capture some 'evidence'. It will be planted on the suspect vehicle.

Any current/or/ex police/or/CID personel/or/anybody here cares to point out where can I find such shops selling these surveillance devices.

Or any other suggestions will also helps

Thanks in advance

not sure what the legal implications are if a police officer helps you here..

hire a PI?

450 PRO - Phoenixtech Scorpion 2221-8, Castle Creations Phoenix 35, Hitec HS65HB cyclic, Futaba 9650 tail, (hanger)

MA Furion 6 - Savox 5055 560KV, Castle Creations ICE 80HV, Turnigy 959MG cyclic, HK47110MG tail, Castle Creations BEC pro, BeastX

MA Fury55 - OS55HZ + Outrage EVO55 pipe, HS5625MG cyclic, Spartan + HK47110MG, Align 2 in 1, Align Governor.

Kasama - Savox 5065 550KV, Castle Creations Phoenix 85HV, HK47110MB tail, Hitec 7985MG cyclic, BeastX

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
      not sure what the legal implications are if a police officer helps you here..

hire a PI?
      Not ruling that possibility out but looking at surveillance camera n recorder 1st.

Comment

err.. Not very ethical leh.. If it's an employee.. Then should sit down and talk, but if he's a threat, then ask him to leave lor.. You put video and voice recorder?? surely you'll capture private video footage and conversation which surely have got nothing to do with whatever you want to find, but involve highly sensitive issues within the employee other family members. How?? cannot skip right?? Then what?? Trust that you'll keep mum?? I guess trust really does not exist either way..

Just curious.. What did this employee do to make you want to invest the kind of money in such sophisticated in-vehicle surveillance system which can be very expensive, as the cam have to be very discreet and able to capture many angle at any lighting condition, with large enough data storage capacity for voice and video, and also the risk of the employee finding out which will lead to an about turn where the employee will be going after the employer, while all the equipment will go down like a T500 after a bad piroflip..

Comment

Originally posted by tucfaz View Post
          err.. Not very ethical leh.. If it's an employee.. Then should sit down and talk, but if he's a threat, then ask him to leave lor.. You put video and voice recorder?? surely you'll capture private video footage and conversation which surely have got nothing to do with whatever you want to find, but involve highly sensitive issues within the employee other family members. How?? cannot skip right?? Then what?? Trust that you'll keep mum?? I guess trust really does not exist either way..

Just curious.. What did this employee do to make you want to invest the kind of money in such sophisticated in-vehicle surveillance system which can be very expensive, as the cam have to be very discreet and able to capture many angle at any lighting condition, with large enough data storage capacity for voice and video, and also the risk of the employee finding out which will lead to an about turn where the employee will be going after the employer, while all the equipment will go down like a T500 after a bad piroflip..
          The in-vehicle surveillance system will be planted in the vehicle (registered under company's name), so dun think there will be any unethical issue.

Talked to already, still going back to his way n become even broader. He is using company resources to moonlight. The amount of money that he 'earn' is not little. This is not as simple as asking him to leave, as the company has decided to get the evidence to be used in court.

As for the specs n mounting location of the camera and the recorder, I will leave it to the professional's recommendation.

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
            The in-vehicle surveillance system will be planted in the vehicle (registered under company's name), so dun think there will be any unethical issue.
            If there is any, pls advise

Comment

if there is no trust then............ask him/her go fly kite liao lor..
              never see a boss act like a thieft!!

Comment

Originally posted by zattan22 View Post
                if there is no trust then............ask him/her go fly kite liao lor..
                never see a boss act like a thieft!!
                Thief? Who, What? U mean by using a surveillance camera & voice recorder?

Comment

maybe this

Maybe u can try here. http://www.eurekaplus.com/
                  Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

Originally posted by alex_bong View Post
                    Maybe u can try here. http://www.eurekaplus.com/
                    yup, i already email them n will be ringing them up for a demo. Thanks

Comment

Haha... from everyone's post, can see how weird some people's thinking is. Almost sounds like they are the bengala worker or other low-level workers complaining about their boss.

I personally don't see anything wrong with mounting surveilance camera on your own company's vehicle. So many companies have cameras mounted in the office. If you do nothing wrong, then don't be afraid of being watched.

Last time my friend wanted to set up surveilance camera in his photography studio so he can see who stepping in from outside. Cos he sometimes alone in the office cannot see from his table. We went to Sim Lim Square and found some shops selling such equipment. Got wide range of quality. From cheap and lousy/useless to expensive and good. You can go there explore.

Comment

Working...
                      X