Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lobang for digital locks?

Anybody got lobang for house wooden door digital locks?

Eg. Yale YDM2106

At Yale, we protect the things that matter most. We’ve been making locks for over 180 years, innovating them for more safety and more convenience.

Thanks!

Contact them http://www.beamheli.com/

They are the distributor for Samsung Digital Lock system. Many condo use theirs.

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Hi Mike, you got the correct link right? I only see heli stuff leh :P

Anyway CFO still prefers Yale (see how powerful branding is), even though I think the Korean brands are pretty sweet! So think no choice, stuck with that brand leow

Comment

Samsung Door Lock product Singapore & Malaysia. Digital Door Lock. Singapore, Malaysia. We selling in Singapore and you may find various authorised dealer from Hanman International Pte. Ltd. We introduced latest digital locks with various model and designs. Digital Lock, Singapore, Malaysia,

Comment

Thanks for your input guys. CFO has decided to stick to Yale and also we'd prefer those that still come with an electronic key instead of access card or finger-print.

Guess now it's trying to find the place with the best price

Comment

Haha, I know quite abit about digital doorlocks. The top 3 brands are Samsung Ezone, Gateman and Yale. ( In that order)

If you haven made your purchase yet, I would recommend you to head down to a shop and play with all 3 brands of doorlocks and not just see the pictures. Hope this helped.

Comment

Thanks bro! Quite surprised to learn that Samsung and Gateman are even more 'established' than Yale. I guess it's cos digital locks are most common in Korea homes eh? Anyway I just found out that the Yale YDM2106 is also Made in Korea :P

Comment

Originally posted by simonwoo View Post
                Hi Mike, you got the correct link right? I only see heli stuff leh :P

Anyway CFO still prefers Yale (see how powerful branding is), even though I think the Korean brands are pretty sweet! So think no choice, stuck with that brand leow
                Beam heli distributor is the same distributor for Samsung digital lock in SG

Comment

Working...
                X