• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Phone issue

My nokia n81 8gb suddenly pop out.
    'memory full. pls delete things to receive messages"
    'message cannot be sent. pls clear phone memory"

i switch memory to mass memory. but still cannot. i tried everything. deleting privacy and histroy from internet explorer, and when i scan to check memory, occupied 35mb. free 10kb? then the listings below all only bytes. not big at all. and i cannot delete anything. i check file manager. cannot delete anything and all so small size

currently moving everything from memory to com. try to reformat phone or wad i can go. anyone can help me with this?

Help is really appreciated.
    Andrew.

Originally posted by flightsimmer View Post
    My nokia n81 8gb suddenly pop out.
    'memory full. pls delete things to receive messages"
    'message cannot be sent. pls clear phone memory"

i switch memory to mass memory. but still cannot. i tried everything. deleting privacy and histroy from internet explorer, and when i scan to check memory, occupied 35mb. free 10kb? then the listings below all only bytes. not big at all. and i cannot delete anything. i check file manager. cannot delete anything and all so small size

currently moving everything from memory to com. try to reformat phone or wad i can go. anyone can help me with this?

Help is really appreciated.
    Andrew.
    Hi bro, when all else fails....... like wat i suggested in yr previous thread..... GO TO NOKIA SERVICE CENTRE..... Get them to chk yr fon.... oh ya dun 4get to bring yr warranty card! Gd luck.....

PS: It's much easier to get the service centre to service yr phone rather den u keep tring this n that wz yr fon. It might cause even more probs.....
    Conquer Your Stick!!

Comment

Originally posted by wantime View Post
      Hi bro, when all else fails....... like wat i suggested in yr previous thread..... GO TO NOKIA SERVICE CENTRE..... Get them to chk yr fon.... oh ya dun 4get to bring yr warranty card! Gd luck.....

PS: It's much easier to get the service centre to service yr phone rather den u keep tring this n that wz yr fon. It might cause even more probs.....
      currently moving all the stuff to my com. found a ultra solid reset until it come back to the day i bought it.

To perform really hard reset I found this method:
      "The method of performing a hard-format, i.e resetting it completely to factory defaults and removing all data, is as follows:
      1. Switch off the phone.
      2. Hold down the following three buttons: Green (call answer) button, * button, and '3' button
      3. While holding these buttons, press the power button and switch on the phone
      4. When the message 'Formatting' appears on the screen, release all of the buttons"

Comment

Working...
      X