Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kopi $$$

well guy i heard some news on MY mobile police. those of u who offer kopi $$ will be reported and chargable. the
    news can be seen in rcsailing singapore .

insted offer $100 kopi$$ they will report u to the icac.in term they will get reward for $100 report and in term promotion so beware to all bro goin MY.they will try to ask u how to settle the fine.try to go proper channel.
    mike

If their reward is $100.. Then give them $200 lor

Comment

U have to wait for the other party to open mouth, then u shove the $$$ to him.

Just ask him casually where can settle the ticket. If he say "here", then ho sey liao. The bargaining starts, show him ur wallet which has RM$20 left.

They are also human being and need respect. Show them that they are the boss, they will treat u well. I read some SG drivers throw their RM$50 at those guys, so wat do u tink of the end result.

Comment

i got stopped by them last year.... still don think i sped since i watch my meter carefully.... anyhow... that #%$##@ man told me got other way to settle instead of giving me ticket.... so i gave him & drove off.....

never drove there ever since
        After so many years, I am still a beginner

Comment

Jokes a side lah.. It's tit for tat. Whatever our gov have done and is doing. They're following..

Best not be too flashy.. talk too loud. etc aiya. just don't be how lian lah.. act normal.. Otherwise. These guys pretend to ask for kopi money, and book you the moment you hand them the cash..

Comment

my opinion on them is different.... regardless of whether 'how lian' or not... does not change some of these peoples' nature....

bottom line is still....BE VERY CAREFUL..... best is avoid such risks...

Comment

2 days before Christmas I was on my way to KL. Just after air keroh exit, I kana stop. The police claim that I was doing 130km/h. I told him cannot be as I was doing only 100 - 110 the most. He took my driver lincense and passport and ask me to follow him to his patrol car and started writing the summon. I told him that i didn't speed and I had prove. I return to my car and took my GPS which was still lock-in. I show the police our location and my drive speed data. In the data, which I have not reset since I bought it shows I have done close to 800km and my max speed was only at 115km. He claim that my GPS was not acurrate. I asked him where was his speed radar and he said it was down the road. Anyway to cut the long story short, he gave me back my licence and passport and got into his car. I wanted to take a photo of his patrol car but I didn't.
              For you guys who have GPS. Don't reset ur drive data. who knows it might safe you.

Comment

Sometime, I do feel it's best to just take the ticket and go.. Who knows' along a high-way or somewhere on some road, a simple traffic booking may ended in a drug bust!.. Like, all of a sudden they found something from under somewhere and say it's yours.. Yeah.. Justice and all, eventually all well ends well.. But.. with imagine all the trouble

I don't know lah.. But over there.. I just don't feel easy everytime I drive over.. especially with family in tow.

Comment

Originally posted by chiadennis View Post
                  2 days before Christmas I was on my way to KL. Just after air keroh exit, I kana stop. The police claim that I was doing 130km/h. I told him cannot be as I was doing only 100 - 110 the most. He took my driver lincense and passport and ask me to follow him to his patrol car and started writing the summon. I told him that i didn't speed and I had prove. I return to my car and took my GPS which was still lock-in. I show the police our location and my drive speed data. In the data, which I have not reset since I bought it shows I have done close to 800km and my max speed was only at 115km. He claim that my GPS was not acurrate. I asked him where was his speed radar and he said it was down the road. Anyway to cut the long story short, he gave me back my licence and passport and got into his car. I wanted to take a photo of his patrol car but I didn't.
                  For you guys who have GPS. Don't reset ur drive data. who knows it might safe you.
                  wow.... lucky for u....me have nothing to prove.....so paid lor....

Comment

on 2nd of cny i was goin desaru was stop by petrol police interm i give them 2 orange and they smile ,wish them happy cny hehehe
                    mike

Comment

Originally posted by tampines flyer View Post
                      on 2nd of cny i was goin desaru was stop by petrol police interm i give them 2 orange and they smile ,wish them happy cny hehehe
                      ha..ha...give orange they also accept ...what is a shame of this ppl
                      I believe i can fly ....

Comment

no lah it the cn custom to give 2orange as a well wisher.
                        during cny.
                        mike

Comment

Working...
                        X