Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stress Level

Just found this test for stress level. I am not sure exactly how this works, but this is amazingly accurate.
    The picture attached has 2 identical dolphins in it. It was used in a case study on stress levels at the Mayo Clinic and later at the Fletcher Medical Center in Burlington.

Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water. The dolphins are identical. A closely monitored, scientific study revealed that, in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical, a person under stress will find many differences between the two dolphins. The more differences a person finds, the more stress that person is experiencing.

Look at the photograph and if you find more than one or two differences you
    may need to take a vacation.

I think I need to take another long vacation again......as I saw a dolphins and a c*w.....?

???

Is that a new breed of dolphins? Didn’t know they come in brown color, some more the patterns looks like dairy cow …
    Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

u guys need help quick!!!!!!!!!!!!

there clearly 2 dolphins!

not!
      For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

What cow? What dophin? What i see is 2 naked mermaids jumping out of water.

SH

Comment

me saw a sea plane taking off

Comment

Huh?????
            JR 2.4GHz 10X

JR DS8717
            Solid G
            KY-3000 30% nitro

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet View Post
              What cow? What dophin? What i see is 2 naked mermaids jumping out of water.

SH
              whoa lau ... you are damn stressed man

Comment

I see more than 2 dolphin
                Scratch building is more than cutting balsa wood and gluing them. Its a complex process that will test even the most resilient of people

Comment

hmmm

i think i'm extremely stressful when flying. No wonder i always see my plane look like cow.... hehehe

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by romihensem View Post
                    i think i'm extremely stressful when flying. No wonder i always see my plane look like cow.... hehehe
                    wait till u get back to heli, maybe u will see elephant hovering

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post

Let me know if he's doing heli, must take cover with the elephant flying.
                      Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
                        lol... how to see elephant... when i start to hover, i was extremely concentrated that sometimes tears will roll down my eyes... hehehe

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
                        sigpic

Comment

Dunno about you guys, but I see a dolphin and a cow

...SWIMMING BACKWARDS WITH THEIR BODIES FORWARD !???
                          Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Guess this stress level test works dam well here.........

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit View Post
                              Dunno about you guys, but I see a dolphin and a cow

...SWIMMING BACKWARDS WITH THEIR BODIES FORWARD !???
                              That is not what I'm see, leh..... I see two kites, one shape like a dolphin and the other like a cow.

Based on the numerous bubbles' reflection, it seems like they are been pulled by a speed boat with 3 ladies in bikini and you the pilot of the boat.

All of you are seeping champagne as it go towards...... hmmmm... looks like some islands in Bahamas (I think.... cannot see too clearly in the reflection. I think you need to tell the cameraman to change to a better camera.....)

Comment

Working...
                              X