Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To who ever that was flying at the mscp at JLN Teck Whye at 12AM today

Not even sure if they are part of the forum, but to the two chaps who were and still are flying there at his moment, I hope you can show some simple consideration to the poor folks(like me) living there and needing a bit of sleep.

Your soft electric whim get REALLY loud in the middle of the night, like someone is operating a car polishing/buffing device or a vaccum cleaner. I have nothing against flying at MSCPs, but pls do so in the day time or evening time like 8-10pm and not in the middle of the night at 12am.

From Untitled Album

sigpic

Wow pal, what were they flying? Sounds good.

I'm currently preparing a plane that would also fly indoors, thing is; I think I'll do it in the BASEMENT carpark.
    "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

It sounded like blades and gear whim, plus a consistent motor tone...so it should be a heli.

Not a basement carpark, but a typical mscp. Its near the post office beside ten mile junction.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baby_zyklon View Post
        It sounded like blades and gear whim, plus a consistent motor tone...so it should be a heli.

Not a basement carpark, but a typical mscp. Its near the post office beside ten mile junction.
        Next time if that happens again, fly ur trex700 out of ur window, let those guys smell the smoke n see wat is called heli flying

Comment

Working...
        X