X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's in a name?

... nick name, that is.

I don't know if somebody here asked this before but can
    anyone share how and/or why did you choose your nick in DH?
    extra stories behind would be great also!

Hope someone would share..

Btw, I chose my nick coz I'm a die-hard fan Bart Simpson of The Simpsons cartoon.

i stay in Khatib (Yishun) and I fly RC planes like a terrorist flying a real plane

so khatib+taliban=khatiban

Comment

hmmm

romihensem was created during my NS days. Romi is my name. Was hensem then, am hensem now, will always be. hehehe Basically this nick is my one and only nick for everything, eg, games, forums, chats, etc...

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
      sigpic

Comment

Used to love hotdogbuns when I was a kid, it is one of the cheapest buns and I dont have to kill braincells to decide what to buy.
        My only purpose in a confectionary was hotdogbuns, so I use it as my nick.

Comment

when i was a kid i used to cycle up to bedok reservoir hill to see them fly...it was a dream for me to touch the sky when i was young...thus...dreamflyer
          save the animals!:

Comment

was a real lucky in sec sch. alway pick topics to study and alway juz nice those topics came out. tt explain my nick.
            sigpic

Helis:
            Heli 1: Trex 450SE V1
            Date of Operation: 27 JULY 08
            Specs: JGF 450TH + RCE-BL25G + GY401 + HS-65HB cyclics + HS81 tail
            Radio: Optic 6 + Electron6
            Batt: Zippy-H 3s 2200mah 20C

Comment

Originally posted by romihensem View Post
              romihensem was created during my NS days. Romi is my name. Was hensem then, am hensem now, will always be. hehehe Basically this nick is my one and only nick for everything, eg, games, forums, chats, etc...
              oohh i see... I haven't noticed it when we met..
              kidding only bro...
              Thanks for the Sharp MW..

Comment

Mine was a bit lame.....

I was into trial biking during my poly days. Then got this professional from overseas, but he is into motor trial, & his name is Jasonfinn. My name is Janson, so I borrowed his "finn" n put it behind my name

Comment

one of my fave during my school days back then..
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdofgSFWzjw
                  sigpic

Comment

This was my first successful RC Plane.

On Duty

DJI Phantom 2 with GoPro
                    Dynam Hawker Tempest
                    Alfa F4U Corsair

Comment

Originally posted by HotDogBun View Post
                      Used to love hotdogbuns when I was a kid, it is one of the cheapest buns and I dont have to kill braincells to decide what to buy.
                      Sure anot ? ...you're sure it's not the guys "behind" and "infront" which you always stare at and get excited everytime they bend over to pick their planes/helis ! ...you know ? ...Hot dogs and Buns !
                      Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Years ago when I was registering for forums, I have no idea what to use. Just so happened that a box of secondary mathematical set was right in front of me. Hence the name till now.
                        I hated maths though.
                        Losers whine about their best. Winners date the Prom Queen.

Most people talk a lot, only few are up for the moment.

Suck Squeeze Bang Blow
                        20,000 times a min

Comment

Originally posted by ghostfit View Post
                          sure Anot ? :l ...you're Sure It's Not The Guys "behind" And "infront" Which You Always Stare At And Get Excited Everytime They Bend Over To Pick Their Planes/helis ! ...you Know ? ...hot Dogs And Buns ! :d:d:d

Lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit View Post
                            Sure anot ? ...you're sure it's not the guys "behind" and "infront" which you always stare at and get excited everytime they bend over to pick their planes/helis ! ...you know ? ...Hot dogs and Buns !
                            oh my
                            For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Originally posted by HotDogBun View Post
                              Cant help it. A bro sent me his findings on my nick

Comment

Working...
                              X