Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

admin close thread????dicussion???

why do the admin closed the dicussion thread?????????
    having a dicussion is bad for the forum?
    what happening???
    even argument should be fine in the forum unless the poster used
    vaglor languages........

admin pls explain

many thread like the chXXXXXX hXXXX is closed......

i wonder y????

closing such thread bring many knowlegable to the end..........
    and many new forumer do not know many things even in-between
    forumers and some shops......

so much things out of the forum and in the very end...........

There is always a reason behind, but the admin is not obilgated to divulge it. You are always free to stay or leave. The forum cannot stop ppl from leaving.

If this is not the forum for you, there are always many other forums out there to suit your needs.

Comment

its not about leaving or staying.........
      all i wish is the admin to do some explaination lor

its part for the admin and forumers to make this forum works better.....
      in addition, the forum is a "public place" for us to share all our experience..

i always think that many such thread such be staying for a better
      understanding and learing....not only the good stuffs only....

Comment

since you do say there is a reason behind..........
        y not let all of us know the reason......????????

Comment

Let me clarify, I am not an admin. I am just a regular user that have been ard since the beginning.

Like I said before, the admin has the right to close any thread. We as a user just have to play by the rules of this forum. The admin is not obligated to inform the members of all reasons of closing that thread.

It is like in SG. Have the govt given u the sole reason why car price in SG is so bloody expensive??? If u want cheap cars n fuel, migrate lor. The govt will not stop anyone from leaving.

As long as you wana stay here, just play by the rules or maybe bend the rules a little.

Comment

I am not the admin, I do not know the reasons of threads being closed. I am just voicing my humble opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by zattan22 View Post
              since you do say there is a reason behind..........
              y not let all of us know the reason......????????
              Friend; you can tell that the 'discussion' that was deleted has turned into a round of mudslinging.

If it continues any more, both parties would be really pretty upset. Worse still, there is a possiblity of having a flame war.

The solution is to either lock the thread or delete it.

In this case, the admin chose the latter.
              "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by zattan22 View Post
                its not about leaving or staying.........
                all i wish is the admin to do some explaination lor

its part for the admin and forumers to make this forum works better.....
                in addition, the forum is a "public place" for us to share all our experience..

i always think that many such thread such be staying for a better
                understanding and learing....not only the good stuffs only....
                Bro Zattan......Sorry ya but i have been watching your post since i started this forum.......I could see you are a sensible guy but ya i need to point out some thing that i do not agree with your quoted quote above..........Yes forum is a place to share but we have moderators here do you know for what?? It is to MODERATE OUR POSTS so that things do not get out of hand.......The same as where we are now.... The bus stop is a free place you can sit or stand there but if everyone starts smoking without being moderated by the LAW then how?? So Please bro do not be too quick to just ask bluntly ya.............
                DX7 SE

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                  It is like in SG. Have the govt given u the sole reason why car price in SG is so bloody expensive??? If u want cheap cars n fuel, migrate lor. The govt will not stop anyone from leaving.

As long as you wana stay here, just play by the rules or maybe bend the rules a little.

Ermmm, sorry but I think our Govt did tell us that the Cars prices are high is mainly because they want to control the number of cars in this little island.
                  So that not everyone can affort to buy a cars inorder to prevent massive jam like some other countries.

Comment

Originally posted by NISMOPOWER View Post
                    Bro Zattan......Sorry ya but i have been watching your post since i started this forum.......I could see you are a sensible guy but ya i need to point out some thing that i do not agree with your quoted quote above..........Yes forum is a place to share but we have moderators here do you know for what?? It is to MODERATE OUR POSTS so that things do not get out of hand.......The same as where we are now.... The bus stop is a free place you can sit or stand there but if everyone starts smoking without being moderated by the LAW then how?? So Please bro do not be too quick to just ask bluntly ya.............
                    wow.......i do not know people will watching my post......and im sensible
                    im glad to heard that.....

moderation of the forum is fine with me.....

im very happy to be in here and find many dh members to be like bro

closing thread is not a must......some of the thread i found very interesting

last time, im very upset with chXXXXXX hXXXX when im a newbie.
                    i would not have gone there in the first place if there is such a thread here
                    letting me find very intersting comments from there...

there are laws and regulations in the world and many are different
                    but they are made with experiences and helping the people
                    enforcement is a must too.........all this i would agree......but not setting
                    some rules and causes not helpful people......

im disappointed in some ways that the admin has not given any advice
                    yet.........

Comment

btw, i like to clarify that i have no trouble with the admin or any bro here
                      in this forum.........
                      just some points to point out........
                      any thread started here is a master piece closing them
                      only kills the informations
                      where is the freedom???????

HZM asked my to change my signature......
                      i do it in the very first moment i saw the pm

i love dh but i would like improvements lor........

admin can pm me y dont he advice here or pm me??????????
                      slience means gulity??????

Comment

Even I, as a paying vendor since the start of dh's systems, still get my posts or threads closed of deleted without prior notification. End of the day, we just have to be careful of what we say or how we say it, it could lead to misunderstandings unknowingly.

Like what nismo and sunstorm has brought up, threads are most often closed due to it going in a negative direction, *sometimes leading to personal attacks also *

In particular, regarding cham**** ho***, it is true his way of business isn't the majority's cup of tea. But he still has his customers. I don't think it is the forum's intention to create any impression(be it good or poor) of anybody or any shops for the rest to follow. I do not have a good experience or impression of cham****, but it is only fair to let eveyone judge for themselves. Without control, forum will turn out to be a brainwashing place instead

Comment

its not the brain-washing thing
                          i do stay in rc tech and people do bring up the
                          east coast shop........in the end, the supporter do add their views
                          even here about the ch...there are some supporters too..
                          i get to know one lor

of course,there is disagreement but all stop and become friendly...
                          there are many issue in interntional forum.......

i meaning that through all and many discussion in the thread
                          different people have different views and all will in the end come
                          to a light which lead people to their light and its the pride of us
                          to that people do get knowleage from us..

we can get warnings through pm on in the thread itself
                          but y closed the thread????????????

Comment

Sometimes it is better to close the thread. There is no guarantee that both warring parties would suddenly 'wake up their ideas' and apologise. Men have egos and men playing rc have bigger egos.

Rather than having the thread down there, and potentially letting people add fuel to the fire, and having further misunderstandings (sometimes many months later) it is better to close it sometimes.
                            "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

zattan22,
                              I think I know how you feel...

I used to hate it when people talk about grey area...
                              I used to say grey is actually black and white if only people bothered to look closely and honestly enough... I said it's the excuse people use when they want to take advantage of others...

But the truth is... The world as you know it today is made of people who balance instinct, culture and idealism. Each person has his own combination of the 3 components. Of course it would seem it's best if everyone holds idealism above instinct and culture. You can try to achieve it but you can't expect others to do the same with equal success.

The complexities of relationships between people in society is really too much for anyone to both fathom and resolve. Every change you think is good for society/any group will have its consequences. What may seem like the perfect formula to 'a perfect world' may in fact lead to a bigger failure than the current situation.

Comment

Working...
                              X